Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' (116378 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2020
Offpoint:
I don't have anything reasonable to say right now, maybe later.

As a graphic designer, I Dedicate this to lala

To those professors insulting me about cinema and lala spellings, contact me for graphics jobs and see if I'll mispell when money is involve.
ELENU!!!! you get mouth
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by tflepper(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
You can always build yourself to your own very taste

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by babaireti(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
She could end up meeting someone who isn't to keen about having children if she intends getting married some day. This doesn't imply she can't have sex like other females.

The topic is misleading though.
Sex without menstruation is dangerous,as there will be no flushing of deposits,hence it keeps accumulating in her body
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by GboyegaD(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
babaireti:

Sex without menstruation is dangerous,as there will be no flushing of deposits,hence it keeps accumulating in her body

Her body will have it's way of cleansing. By the way, menstruation isn't cleansing deposits ooo.
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Sammyblaq(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Make una koko talk say she no get womb...
I wan mad at NO VAGINA. I come dey picture scatter scatter
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2020
kestolove95:
Dix one na waste
That statement was uncalled for a very cruel.
And to think you are a fellow woman!

1 Like

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Babacele: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
babaireti:

there must be ways out as the store of nature's creativity and innovativeness is inexhaustible.
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by BankyGee(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2020
ini4brandon:
You didn't see "Hausa" there?...lol[ quote author=BankyGee post=87456655]Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hausa Syndrome undecided
Sounding like a Russian terrorist's name. God help us o shocked
Hehehe
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2021
SmithRussell:
She's not talking about the whole female part, she's referring to the place that the semen enters, the uterus, womb - All missing..

Ps. She has urethra, so she can pee.. and she can also have great sexual feelings too

Do you mean someone can pee through anus?
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2021
Phenomenal16:
..through the urethra
Located Anteriorly to d vagina
What of if it happens to a man can he pee through anus urethra too
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by SmithRussell(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Do you mean someone can pee through anus?
Nope.. Where did you get that from? Did you see the picture in my post which described her condition?

1 Like

Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Hassanmaye(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2021
SmithRussell:

Nope.. Where did you get that from? Did you see the picture in my post which described her condition?
You have scared the hell out of me, we really should thank God people are going through alot in this life, how can someone survive without peeing! Some people are born without anus or urethra and live for weeks I just wonder how they live!
Re: Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' by Greenbirth: 9:53pm On May 27, 2022
Goddamilola:
Marriage is essentially about companionship. You will have a perfect marriage with the right guy. You'll adopt and be fine. You are strong and I celebrate you. All the best in life
hello. You were trying to send me emails. Pls how may I help you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.