Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,433 members, 7,937,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

This Is The Reason Why You Are Broke. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Reason Why You Are Broke. (636 Views)

The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why You Are Broke. by heroninja: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2020
Sell something or stay broke. There is no middle ground.

Whenever I want to test people's employability, I do ask them a question.

Yeah! Let me ask you the question.

What can you sell to me or a company?

Is it your certificate or what?

If you find it difficult to answer this question confidently, you are probably unemployed.

Or unemployable.

This is true because you sell your skills to company when they employ you and you should be able to sell your skills when you are unemployed.

Your inability to sell these skills and being broke means you are missing something important.

Do you want to change your life or remain the same for life?

If you want to change for better, drop your WhatsApp number to participate in our paid coaching on *HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE *

Hey dude! I am not in here just for your money, I am here to guide you to have a better life.

The ball is in your court to choose your destiny -- learn or stay broke.

(1) (Reply)

Reduction Of Crude Oil Will Lead To Less Revenue-finance Minister Zainab(video) / I Need An Online Business That Pays Daily / Own A Plot Of Land In Bogije, Lekki,lagos, 48 Months Flexible Payment Availabl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.