Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,337 members, 7,971,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:53 AM

Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies (2955 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by Rukkydelta(f): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
The good days of nairaland is gone
Nairaland right now is just so toxic
Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by Naomila: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
ContractKiller:
It's actually a war between fvck Bois/yahoo boys and oloshos.
You got that right! cheesy
Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by lightangel65i(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
It's not a war bro we don't fight with livestock's that's falling of hand, we are just teaching these things called women how to behave and have proper livestock ethivs

1 Like

Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rich4god:
Greetings...

I can't help but notice the way guys and ladies bash each other here. On several occasions, when a lady open a thread seeking and advise based on her current situation or maybe based on the mistake she made in life/relationship/marriage. More than 70% of the guys that will respond here will bash her personality instead of offering meaningful advice. It seems like guys here don't want ladies to have their freedom always bashing them and calling them names.
There was a thread last week about a lady trying to move out of her parents house to leave alone. It surprised me how most of the guys started calling the lady potential olosho, that she is seeking for freedom to be messing around. I mean how low could some guys think.
On another thread, a lady complained of how she got pregnant and dropped out of sch, next thing, guys started abusing her that she is a loose lady. How will the abuse solve the problem she is in already. Don't get me wrong, it's not like am supporting them in what they did, but there are ways of advising and correcting someone of their mistakes.

Can't we just offer meaningful advise without attacking someone personality.

The ladies too does same, but they do it out of reaction to the bashing they get from the guys. And because the guys are more in number on this forum, the ladies voice gets muzzled out.

Let us be more matured in our dealings here cos our response to issues like this could actually push someone into depression.

Thank you for speaking my mind.....

I dunno why....

After dey will be claiming alpha males
Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Meeyankee:

After reading some comments on the northern topic you are talking About I had to close the tape,After now so many of here will come and tell that they are educated without knowing the meaning of education.we spent so much time doing nothing instead of to fight the government so that our unborn kids will not see us as weak,people we are busy fighting each other on the internet.but in real life whenever we see the people that put this country into this mess we hail them.
Bayelsa is a good example, I am from south south the truth need to be said.
The ibo and Yoruba thinks they are the only tribe on nairaland buy calling each other names . But in real life the two tribes keep getting married to each other.”, keep doing business together. Nairaland mediators are the worse they only know their work when you mention them. They need to do more to keep this place Clean. Well I don’t have to talk much because I don’t know the agreement between the owner of the site and the mediators. They cannot do more than they were asked to do.

I Reserve My Comment
Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by snitchbitch: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
The day you learn to keep your private life off from Nairaland, is the day you will have a peaceful life, one without thinking of jumping from the third mainland bridge, sometimes if I post, some people will abuse me like I stole the monies of his country. Some will even said that I am stupid, idiot, bastard or crazy, the moment I learnt to let it go and move on was the moment I learnt the hard way. This wasn't my first moniker, I had to disappear online form my previous moniker because there are some guys or ladies on that old moniker who do no work than to monitor all my posts and comments, they won't post or comment on a thread by themselves, but immediately they see me like this, they will flood the thread with insults and banter. Live your life and free me. Arr you policing me around?

So guy, if you are an active poster or commenter on nairaland, expect to be abused, (ask ) the number of abuses he receives daily or ubunja or Martinez or some other old guys. Its the way of all public fora .

When you are used to it, it won't bother you any more. Me initially I was worried that I even got depressed and was doubting myself, and even had to go offline for months, but now no matter what someone said online, I don't let it get to me, I just move on.

Everyone is entitle to their opinion. As for guys and girls, don't mind them, they all compromise at some point, the babe that you have been toasting for months might be getting fxcked everyday by another guy for free without the guy even paying her a dime.

The worst set of hypocrites in this world are Nigerian youths. They lie and cheat and compromise like there is no tomorrow. If you are with them, they will say "yes". At your back they will laugh and say " no".

Though we shouldn't zero in on love but dont love blindly, open your eyes, heart and mind because the moment she notices that you are blindly in love. Damn you are dead man, you have already dug your grave self, all she need do is lure you in and bury you, and trust me she is a very good burier!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by AstroG: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
I have nothing to say sad

Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rich4god:
Greetings...

I can't help but notice the way guys and ladies bash each other here. On several occasions, when a lady open a thread seeking and advise based on her current situation or maybe based on the mistake she made in life/relationship/marriage. More than 70% of the guys that will respond here will bash her personality instead of offering meaningful advice. It seems like guys here don't want ladies to have their freedom always bashing them and calling them names.
There was a thread last week about a lady trying to move out of her parents house to leave alone. It surprised me how most of the guys started calling the lady potential olosho, that she is seeking for freedom to be messing around. I mean how low could some guys think.
On another thread, a lady complained of how she got pregnant and dropped out of sch, next thing, guys started abusing her that she is a loose lady. How will the abuse solve the problem she is in already. Don't get me wrong, it's not like am supporting them in what they did, but there are ways of advising and correcting someone of their mistakes.

Can't we just offer meaningful advise without attacking someone personality.

The ladies too does same, but they do it out of reaction to the bashing they get from the guys. And because the guys are more in number on this forum, the ladies voice gets muzzled out.

Let us be more matured in our dealings here cos our response to issues like this could actually push someone into depression.

Bro the example you sited is off point, have you stayed a long as a guy.
I stay alone for 5yrs studying I know how I felt... Leave it there. There is no bashing going on just people's opinions

1 Like

Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by jossy1luv(f): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2020
that’s one reason I find it difficult to comment on topics, there is always one person somewhere with a lot of negativity. Too much hatred , mostly from guys to the female, tribal and religious folks.
With so much hate speech I wonder if the moderators are sleeping.
Nairaland has lost its value.
Re: Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies by Kingsteve(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Blame it on the redpill and MGTOW crew.
Toxic set of beings!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies That Get Turned On When Their Boobs Get Sucked / Ladies And Gentlemen Share Your Best Sexual Experience. / Waec Chemistry Practical Questions And Answers 2022[obj And Essay]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.