Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,591 members, 7,972,191 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:01 AM

Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. (532 Views)

World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic / Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. by Mazigabriel(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
The Portuguese star C. Ronaldo set to use his hotels to treat coronavirus by converting them temporarily to hospitals. This came after he was isolated when his teammate tested positive to the coronavirus.

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. by Sirmuel1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2020

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. by Mazigabriel(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mazigabriel:
The Portuguese star C. Ronaldo set to use his hotels to treat coronavirus by converting them temporarily to hospitals. This came after he was isolated when his teammate tested positive to the coronavirus.
lastly

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. by seunlayi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
GOAT as better than COW.........

Inside pot of stew
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. by LearnITsmash(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
No Nigerian useless pastors will do this, good on Ronaldo undecided
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. by Ajsimon(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
MAN OF GOOD HEART

I won't say a word
Lol I like dat guy @crobo or something

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. by cRobo: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ajsimon:
MAN OF GOOD HEART

I won't say a word
Lol I like dat guy @crobo or something

You got it right

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Set To Use His Hotels In Portugal To Treat Coronavirus. by uniquetechng: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
fake news

(1) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Makes A Huge Donation To help His Country fight Coronavirus Outbreak. / Kanu Nwankwo Benched In Thierry Henry Ultimate XI / Merrybet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.