Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response (21608 Views)

Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu / Lagos State Govt Releases Blue Line Rail Price Structure / Free Yuletide Transport: Enugu Govt Releases Time-table For Returning Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by osamz007: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by johnpablo541(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Niggmatic:
They have to send sample to Edo? A journey of over 3 hrs from Enugu.

Nigerians sorry
Enugu to Edo state is about 5 hours drive. Minus bad roads and traffic
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Covid 19 don fly go Enugu state. RIP in advance to those who will die through the virus
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
China Created and created solutions through electronics and electrical appliances to make the world a better place and last last they have Created the biggest problem the world has ever encountered health wise.

God help us.
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Keemsleek005(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Niggmatic:

Nigerians sorry

Even the almighty usa do not have up to 5 labs to do the test. They have to fly the test to other states to do the test, nigeria as 3 testing center, for once give these country kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by banhammy: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
20 million naira, for a start.
Chop chop don come.
I trust my Igbo brothers

2 Likes

Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by iammo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Niggmatic:

Nigerians sorry

Only 3 centers can test for corona virus in Nigeria and that's Lagos, Benin and Abuja.. when we where battling ebola only Senegal and SouthAfrica had the facility to test virus..

Virus are extra extra extra nano small even microscope don't pic many virus only specially built multi dollars lab can test it
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
China Created and created solutions through electronics and electrical appliances to make the world a better place and last last they have Created the biggest problem the world has ever encountered health wise.

God help us.

Professor Maurice iwu has the solution
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by IprintMONEY: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
issa looting something

1 Like

Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Totalconcept(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
I don’t want any were virus in this any part of the country Nigeria. Allah have mercy in everywhere we all belong to ooo I am scare just like chicks and their enemies
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Now it is getting scary. When it was in Lagos, I was not concerned; if any State can handle it competently, it's Lagos. Enugu? I'm not so confident. I only hope she tests negative.
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by beautyhd: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
saasala:
My Naija people have been claiming the virus has not been prevalent in this clime because 'they are God's own people'.

Una never know anything!

Are you wishing for it?
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
iammo:
shocked

Scammers them... what exactly in the world do they need 20 million for in an isolation ward.. Isolation is a closed room for quarantine and not like its a treatment facility or an ICU

And you don't knowing you will be feeding the person, taking care of the needs of the person, giving the workers extra pay for volunteering to work as a corona patient, tests that will be done on the person anti-viral drugs also, tracking other suspected cases etc
Bro 20m is too small sef

1 Like

Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by iammo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

And you don't knowing you will be feeding the person, taking care of the needs of the person, giving the workers extra pay for volunteering to work as a corona patient, tests that will be done on the person anti-viral drugs also, tracking other suspected cases etc
Bro 20m is too small sef

and Enugu state civil service already don't have paid health workers, or they don't have a government lab funded within the budget, the government don't budget for drugs, or tracking of contacts would be done by CIA and not through speaking to the patients?

1 Like

Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gforce2015:

Professor Maurice iwu has the solution

No be only solution na Soludo grin

The day he said that I laughed. A drug you have not tested at all, you are coming in the open to declare to the world. That's why the whites don't take us serious.

When his Soludo works he should let us know.
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
No condition is permanent though it may take alots of times to be out of it atimes, but nevertheless I dn't pray for any one here to ever see him/her self to ever be in an helpless and hopeless situation ever in your entire lifetime amen
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by backnbeta(f): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Auntyshile38:
If I be suspected Corona person na to dey enjoy govt money o
No be you go enjoy the money, na the same people wey 'release' the money go still chop am while you are loaded with chloroquine grin
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by WoundedLamb: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
iammo:
shocked

Scammers them... what exactly in the world do they need 20 million for in an isolation ward.. Isolation is a closed room for quarantine and not like its a treatment facility or an ICU

People are never satisfied!

If you see a terrible isolation room now, you'll be the first to compare it to the standard ones in the western word and then proceed to insult Nigeria. Now funds are being released to put up a standard one, you're still here saying it should be just a closed room. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
I have a big fear now that this is happening outside of south west. Will these people be able to manage it well just like Lagos and Ogun did ? We don't want any chest beating,just show us how competent you are ! The virus MUST not spread to other parts of the country from your end o !

Screening centres must be set up at every motor park in the south west to ascertain the health status of all passengers from the east. We can't afford to take any chance with coronavirus .
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Rhydoboy2(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
They are just embezzling this money Sha.. coronavirus wey no dey for 9ja at all.. Chai.. scamming sha
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by nolywe(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Na so una won chop 20 million naira lol...where the 70 years old village woman go contact covid-19 from??
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Niggmatic: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Even the almighty usa do not have up to 5 labs to do the test. They have to fly the test to other states to do the test, nigeria as 3 testing center, for once give these country kudos.

Ok. Kantri kudos
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Niggmatic: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
iammo:

Only 3 centers can test for corona virus in Nigeria and that's Lagos, Benin and Abuja.. when we where battling ebola only Senegal and SouthAfrica had the facility to test virus..

Virus are extra extra extra nano small even microscope don't pic many virus only specially built multi dollars lab can test it

Ok. Thanks
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Free money to be looted
Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by Angelfrost(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Asquare84:
Just see the kind of governor enugu state have, if not that the woman was diagnosed of Corona virus the state government will not release fund in preparation for any outbreak of the virus. Any way I always remember Sullivan chime

Sigh... Diagnosed of Corona Virus??! Have you been drinking??! Who diagnosed her??! From where did she get it??!

Is it that you guys don't know the difference between "diagnosed" and "suspected"??!... This is how we spread senseless fear and panic across the universe.

1 Like

Re: Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response by joepepsy(m): 1:49am On Mar 16, 2020
See the way he's defending corrupt politician, I tire oo
iammo:

and Enugu state civil service already don't have paid health workers, or they don't have a government lab funded within the budget, the government don't budget for drugs, or tracking of contacts would be done by CIA and not through speaking to the patients?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State / Onaolapo Soleye Is Dead! Former Finance Minister Dies At 90 / Akeredolu And His Wife Vote At Ondo Local Government Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.