Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,995 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Do Ladies Like To "Cheat" Men When Eating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like To "Cheat" Men When Eating? (622 Views)

Men,when Did You Realise Most Women Are Wicked ? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like To "Cheat" Men When Eating? by NaijadrivaCars: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
They say the way to a Man's heart is food, but I tell you that food is also the way to a woman's heart. From chicken to humans, the case has been the same. Research has it that a woman is more open to advances from a male when he feeds her. Take your girl out on a date and order food, it may just be your meat that she would eat, in addition to hers and the man may think it is "love".

Some men even do it to themselves by buying suya for their babes but eat onions or buy sumptuous meal for his lady but pretend not to be hungry and drinks water.

Even when you invite them ladies over the weekend and you give her money to cook, the story is the same. Why?

A man once told me that women are created to receive.

Let us consider boyfriend/girlfriend relationship: when you have sex, you give her your strength, time, money and so on and all she does is receive.

Some Married men are wiser because they tend to " enjoy" themselves outside by eating any sumptuous foods, drinks and so on and come home to put up with this "cheating", knowing fully that they have been satisfied.

PS: This does not apply to every relationship.

What do you think? cheesy

Source: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=eccb22907e6b442918548332d6b3b811&news_entry_id=s5c03603c200315en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=6eabb8bcc7df6683281e3eee07b050e429db6fbb&from=news

lalasticlala, dominique ishilove, mukina2

1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To "Cheat" Men When Eating? by chiiraq802(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Very funny thread grin....
women are very self centered niii...very hungry people always forming....#tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To "Cheat" Men When Eating? by Adem20: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To "Cheat" Men When Eating? by misreal(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
It should hit fp in no time.....
Truth be told.the society made it so.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To "Cheat" Men When Eating? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Where una for this Nairaland dey see una women self?? undecided

I guess I should marry my gf then, She serves me 3 meats and take 1 for herself.

Wife material 1000 yards grin

BTW Why will you allow a lady eat your meat, then come to Nairaland to open thread and start crying undecided

I'm sure if you open your heart and cry to her to stop eating your meat, you will experience the change you desire....
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To "Cheat" Men When Eating? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
LastGee:
Where una for this Nairaland dey see una women self?? undecided

I guess I should marry my gf then, She serves me 3 meats and take 1 for herself.

Wife material 1000 yards grin

BTW Why will you allow a lady eat your meat, then come to Nairaland to open thread and start crying undecided

I'm sure if you open your heart and cry to her to stop eating your meat, you will experience the change you desire....

cheesy

Like Iyawo wa Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Some Ladies Can Really Cheat And Still Keep A Straight Face!!! / Can You Be A Second Wife? / Need Your Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.