Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:42 PM

Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC (22660 Views)

Is This A Fake Drug? / NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna: Fake Drug Kills ESUT Final Year Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Kingzeez10: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

NAFDAC died with Prof. Dora Akunyili

The set of clowns running that agency now still proves the undeniable fact that buhari still remains a failure.

Come to my street, you will be amazed to see more than two yoruba agbo sellers/concoction manufacturers brandishing the same fake NAFDAC number.

Only God will save us from these agbo sellers.

Rest In Peace Prof. Dora Akunyili
Bast**d bigot
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by SKINDOGGY: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This is my only problem with Igbos & piglets in Nigeria. Millions of Nigerians have been killed by these agents of the Devil by the singular act of selling fake drugs to innocent victims just to claim the title of African Jews. Forgeting that Jesus son of Mary turned the tables of the Shylock Jews at Temple.
You can't be peddling death to the world & expect not to receive Python dance from KARMA.
You can't be short changing patients at the hospitals & expect not to receive second class citizen status in your country from KARMA.
A word is enough for the wise. Let's give kudos to the exceptional Igbo's that raised the alarm, for their singular act will surely save thousands innocent life's.
God bless Nigeria.
Why can't you finish the write up with kudos to exceptional Igbos why using *igbos* again undecided
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Evil succeeds when good men do nothing.. Always be a voice in this life
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:
Nafdac died with Dora Akunyili. The post-Dora Akunyili "Nafdac" is an insult to the legacy she built. I don't even know who the current head of nafdac is. Dora Akunyili never publicised herself, her work and efforts spoke for her. They need to rebrand.

I have said and reiterated this time after time... There is no more drug regulation in this country.

The nonsense people sell as medications is beyond atrocious!!!

Under normal circumstances, who goes to such markets to purchase drugs??!
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Gazzy88(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
mistacoco2:
and what does the yorubas produce? Nothing but betrayers, backbitten,skull mining and rituals.
Yes Yorùbá are betrayers. They betrayed your family and even backbite them because your family and the entire igbo have been producing African richest since 1400.
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by gouken2: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Igbo people and fake products everywhere. Na wa o.
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by ezewealth(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:
Nafdac died with Dora Akunyili. The post-Dora Akunyili "Nafdac" is an insult to the legacy she built. I don't even know who the current head of nafdac is. Dora Akunyili never publicised herself, her work and efforts spoke for her. They need to rebrand.
Baba one useless yoruba woman dey dia, the time way i dey serve for Nafdac headquarters abj, dugerman dey sell drug for Nafdac staffbus
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Dollabiz: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
it is well
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
The governor should act fast.
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
angry

Greedy mofos... I will never trade with some clowns cos of their greedy nature, this is why I prefer trading with Aboki people, such honest people

What they are doing is not different from how Aboki use robbers as kilishi.

Aboki sell vultures as turkey etc

Yoruba people do the worst.

Crime na crime
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by iammo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Isinweke:

Crime na crime

rober kilishi and vulture turkey... Igbos sabi lie, did you read it from Biafra facebook page or mainstream media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Oladayo12(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
SoNature:

FYI, Igbos practically import most of the things you use in this shithole
Biko stop giving out fake data like your broda peter obi
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Oladayo12(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
SoNature:

Nobody asked your tribesmen not to import the original products
You can't bring in fake stuff because you're not in biafra
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by CindyStarfall: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Isinweke:

Crime na crime

You're right
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by CindyStarfall: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

rober kilishi and vulture turkey... Igbos sabi lie, did you read it from Biafra facebook page or mainstream media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLmxOXQItFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqPpnehzbDc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpoLpIkH6QI
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by soullacoaster(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
May God bless Prof Dora
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Tylerbreeze(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
We miss Dora Akunyili embarassed may her Soul rest in peace
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by edoairways: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
angry

Greedy mofos... I will never trade with some clowns cos of their greedy nature, this is why I prefer trading with Aboki people, such honest people

Not all northerners are honest you got to be careful
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by iammo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
edoairways:

Not all northerners are honest you got to be careful

yeah that's true, I mean the hausas, nupes and the kanuris.. I generally avoid the Fulanis except the civilized one
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by edoairways: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

yeah that's true, I mean the hausas, nupes and the kanuris.. I generally avoid the Fulanis except the civilized one
Yeah
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by AluraJenson: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
CindyStarfall:

You're right
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by Kennyswag: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
The cursed tribe again
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by LegalOpinion: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2020
I know fake drugs will take over the market when they appointed a criminal in the person of Chibuzor Nwokeji (Obereprince) as Leader of Taskforce against fake drugs in the market.

Crime is his second name.
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by nadia808: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by ManirBK: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
chiboyjohn:
Ok
Xtra cinema satelite name pls?
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by chiboyjohn: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
ManirBK:
Ok
I think its 32e 11016/H/30000
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by chiboyjohn: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
ManirBK:
I think its 32e the same satellite with cnn and ghallywood,
11016/v/30000.
11016/H/30000.
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by ManirBK: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
chiboyjohn:
I think its 32e the same satellite with cnn and ghallywood, 11016/v/30000. 11016/H/30000.
you said 12am the show will begin?
Re: Traders At Onitsha Market Lament Return Of Fake Drug Cartel, Alerts NAFDAC by chiboyjohn: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
ManirBK:
you said 12am the show will begin?
Yes all tru the night its serious match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / COVID-19: David Hargett Is Dead! Ben Bruce's Brother In-Law Dies / Lagos Partners Julius Berger To Disinfect Major Roads, Bus Stops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.