Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,909 members, 7,927,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Destigmatization Of Divorce Is One Of The Best Things To Happen To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Destigmatization Of Divorce Is One Of The Best Things To Happen To Women (225 Views)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destigmatization Of Divorce Is One Of The Best Things To Happen To Women by Leetee123: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Nollywood actress, Toni Tones has stated that the destigmatization of divorce is one of the best things to happen to women.

According to Toni Tones, when she was younger she was sure divorce wouldn't be an option to her if she ever gets married. She however added that she "likes that women can set themselves free from bad marriages".

She tweeted;

Unpopular opinion but the steady destigmatization of divorce is one of the best things to happen to women. When I was younger, I was sure divorce wouldn’t be an option for me if I got married. But with age I like the fact women (and men) can set themselves free of bad marriages.

In a rejoinder tweet, Toni Tones averred that though "forever" would be nice, however people don’t always keep the same energy, respect level or devotion forever.

She tweeted;

‘Forever’ would be nice, and it’s most people’s preference when they get married. But partners don’t always keep the same energy, respect level or devotion forever. People can change, people can cheat, people can become abusive with time. Hence why divorce as an option is good.

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/destigmatization-of-divorce-is-one-of-the-best-things-to-happen-to-women-actress-toni-tones/

Re: Destigmatization Of Divorce Is One Of The Best Things To Happen To Women by Lawgod247: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Destigmatization Of Divorce Is One Of The Best Things To Happen To Women by Perfecttouchade: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Someone Here? Let's Chat.. / The UNREALISTIC Meaning Of LOVE & POSSESSION / You Don’t Want To Make Mistake And Marry A Wrong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.