Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

6 Types Of Toxic People You Should Avoid In 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Toxic People You Should Avoid In 2020 (519 Views)

6 Types Of Girls You Must Use Condoms On! / Types Of Toxic Boyfriends / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Toxic People You Should Avoid In 2020 by lavylilly: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
6 types of toxic people you should avoid in 2020
The Energy Drainer
They make you feel tense, they put you down for no reason, Can't be happy for other's good fortune.

The Fake Complimentor
Gives you fake compliments. Lack sympathy, Put's you in uncomfortable positions.

The Pessimist
Talks down to you to make themselves better. Only care about themselves, Always trying to talk you out of your dreams.

The Criticizer
Never support your decisions, Criticizes every move you make, Makes you feel that you can't do anything right.

Tries control everything, pretends to like you and other people. Want to make every decision for themselves and others.

The Victim
Blame others for their misfortune, constantly seek attention from others. Talk mostly about their excuses for failing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Toxic People You Should Avoid In 2020 by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Spot on
Re: 6 Types Of Toxic People You Should Avoid In 2020 by Lawgod247: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Toxic People You Should Avoid In 2020 by lavylilly: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2020
kiss
EastGold:
Spot on

(1) (Reply)

How Is Lockdown Affecting Your Long Distance Relationship / She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister / How Lockdown Caused Me To Sleep With My Landlord, Repentant Wife Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.