Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,897 members, 7,938,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw (1175 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him / "I'm A Big Deal And Not A Mere “twitter User”- Vector Lashes Out on Popular Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2020
According to popular Instagram blogger, gistlovers blog, Gabriel Afolayans marriage has crashed.

According to them this was due to incidences of domestic violence, drug addiction and an affair between his wife and popular musician/politician, Banky W, who is himself married.

The blog shared the following on their page.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9v9CRcHUFC/

lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw by donbachi(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Was it why he did a song "Very Good Bad Guy"...hmm!
Re: Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw by LearnITsmash(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2020
I have always said this before, people should stop getting married, just live with each others as partners and if you are tired of the relationship then kindly work out, but because of the selfish reasons of women they will not like this recommendation and for the selfish reasons of men as well they will not like this reasons, bunch of dingbats undecided

1 Like

Re: Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I have always said this before, people should stop getting married, just live with each others as partners and if you are tired of the relationship then kindly work out, but because of the selfish reasons of women they will not like this recommendation and for the selfish reasons of men as well they will not like this reasons, bunch of dingbats undecided
i totally agree with you on this sir.i'd rather have a partner and a friend more than a husband.....and if we feel there is a need to do anything formal later or sign any 'dotted line',we could do that.i cherish friendship cum companionship than marriage afterall,happiness is all we sought.the best and most briful relationship(s) dosnt really have to leadto marriage.#peace#!!!!
Re: Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw by LearnITsmash(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
agbekeOreke86:
i totally agree with you on this sir.i'd rather have a partner and a friend more than a husband.....and if we feel there is a need to do anything formal later or sign any 'dotted line',we could do that.i cherish friendship cum companionship than marriage afterall,happiness is all we sought.the best and most briful relationship(s) dosnt really have to leadto marriage.#peace#!!!!
Correct babe cool

(1) (Reply)

Ass-kissing Is Exhausting...Simi Talks About The Challenges Women Face. / Popular Tiktok Celebrities Videos (Photos) / Fresh Prince Of Rock City Fm Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Wife Mojisola &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.