Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,395 members, 7,923,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) (2778 Views)

Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by stephenduru: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
The remains of the late Hajia Hauwau Bello, the mother of Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello has been laid to rest according to Islamic rites at her residence Nagazi in Okene Local Government Area of Kogi State.The 3-day Fidau prayers comes up tomorrow, Tuesday March 17 at the same venue by 9am.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/governor-yahaya-bello-buries-late.html?m=1

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by stephenduru: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2020

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sorry for the lost.
I know how it feels when a loved one is lost to the hands of death, experience taught me .... Dad, mum, sister embarassed

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by Ipromote: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
RIP

Death of a loved one is very painful.
Although he might be a thief and an irresponsible governor, I'm sure he'd be humble and sorrowful for this.

Sorry for your Yahaya
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by yarimo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
cry cry undecided
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by jumper524(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Never a good experience.
I could remember when my God father had to bury his mom too back then in minna.
My God father when no cry when him papa die begin dey cry like small pikin.

May God grant us the strength to handle every positive and Negative Situation..

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by Omihanifa: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Cosmetics tears undecided

After sacrificing her for second term angry
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by madridguy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
May Allah be pleased with her soul.

Take heart Gov. Yahyah Muh. Ballo
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by Baawaa(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Your mama died at age 101 you are crying if she die at 60 what will you do,yeye crying.?Moreover how many innocent Nigerians you people have killed directly and indirectly.People around him should give him bowl,I need that water. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by OJODEL10(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
when ever i thought of death i bow my heart.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by okpalaAnambra: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
jẹ aanu, mu okan Bello..Awọn ọkunrin ti Tinubu fẹ yọ kuro ti ko ba fun oyegun ... Bi o tilẹ jẹ pe ararẹ ni Bello funrararẹ, Lokoja dabi ẹni abule kan ni 1523
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by united2020: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hard luck,but why not bury in burial ground?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by GamalNasser: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
But his election also cost many people the loss of loved ones
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by hisexcellency34: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
crocodile tears
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by klbakare(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
tell him he is going to die one day too. he should govern right.

welder available for onsite work nationwide.
burglaries,gates,trusses,carports,tank stands etc.

payment on delivery available/Milestone payment option.
trust us with your job, we'll trust you with our money
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
His followers burnt a woman death at ofu local government during the last election in kogi state, the same Yahaya is here shedding crocodile or goat tear

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
May her soul rest in peace but according to media report, Bello said his mother died at the age of 101 after a brief illness.

Bello, who is said to be the youngest of six children, was born on June 18, 1975. So his mother was 57 years at the time of his birth.

The 44-year-old governor said the matriarch will be buried on Monday in line with Islamic rites.

Young Yahaya with his mother – who does not look like someone near her 50s yet

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-yahaya-bello-is-44-mom-dies-at-101-did-she-have-him-at-57
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by rexchazy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
You have just started sheding tears Sir. More tears are/is coming
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Sheds Tears As She Buries Late Mum(photos) by Mahsums: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Rip

(1) (Reply)

United Nations: SE Is The Least Corrupt Region In Nigeria / More On Abike Dabiri Accusation Against Isa Patanmi / Witness Narrates How Soldiers ‘packed Lifeless Bodies’ Into Vans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.