Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises (35044 Views)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Ishitinyourlife: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
See as all d governors dey listen attentively to the president, na role model Pmb be to them all. d respect too much, dem all want to be like Baba when they grow up.
Up Baba. Dat look in Danguje face no b 4 here o grin
May your life be a photocopy of Nigeria's situation under buhari's administration, may your glory be measured by how much electricity we have ,may your destiny be measured by the percentage of good roads we have in this country, and most importantly may your peace of mind and health be a reflection of Nigeria's current security status in Jesus name.
Continue the good work.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by magzey: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Osho Baba must come back grin grin

1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by HAKYN1: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Àwa Yorubas ko nilo olè kekere kan bii Tinubu, a ko yẹ fun ọdaran bi alaga

Tinubu doesn't represent the interest of we omoluabis cheesy

Take your medication and do exercise regularly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by bamasite2: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oshiobaba won this one!
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Bimpe29: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yes, of course. Osinbajo would have stepped in the shoes of Idiagbon but the Cabals never allowed him.
Stevecovey:
He is not a hands-on leader. No wonder idiagbon took all the glory during his military regime.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Farki: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Your name does not sound very Yoruba

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by bluecircle470: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Omo ale ibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by okpalaAnambra: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
bluecircle470:

Omo ale ibo
Omo ale Afonja..were
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Afolabimills(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awon ole jati jati
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Jack500: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Keep quiet, who dash u Yoruba?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by OpinionCounts(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
NOL2dworld:
Can you guys just come together and plan how Nigeria will be better then now..

biko we dey beg.

They lack the substance and mental capacity to even contemplate that, not to talk of doing that...so please don't waste your time hoping on hopelessness.

Nigeria presently is cursed with demons in human skin as leaders (across all parties, APC, PDP etc) and until God lifts that curse from the nation we will keep living in a state of abject helplessness.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by okpalaAnambra: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jack500:

Keep quiet, who dash u Yoruba?
Omo ale cheesy
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Godons1: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
If them like make them pity am, my own is Obaseki must complete his tenure finish, carry one redeem criminal say na pastor to wan come be Governor. Only God knows where redeem they get all these scammers from

You must be Joseph the dreamer. grin

Oshiomole remains the APC chairman , but Obaşeki must go. grin

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by victor8269: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
If them like make them pity am, my own is Obaseki must complete his tenure finish, carry one redeem criminal say na pastor to wan come be Governor. Only God knows where redeem they get all these scammers from
Abeg, leave my church ohhh. We have dash them the criminals to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by LegendHer0: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I didn't grow up in Yoruba land, I speak small small

You speak nothing. All what google is translating for you is rubbish.

I can spot the fakeness from the first line lol. Your subsequent comment in Yoruba after the first one was even worse. Lol
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by iamdynamite(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Rawtruth1:
APC, the party used by God to punish Nigerians for choosing darkness instead of light in 2015. Party of liars, propagandists and covert looters. Blood thirsty like demons. Nigeria deserve evil leaders because they are basically cowards
which party is the light, or let me put it this way *who is the light*?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by NOL2dworld(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
No matter how worst it maybe, pray for your country.

OpinionCounts:

They lack the substance and mental capacity to even contemplate that, not to talk of doing that...so please don't waste your time hoping on hopelessness.

Nigeria presently is cursed with demons in human skin as leaders (across all parties, APC, PDP etc) and until God lifts that curse from the nation we will keep living in a state of abject helplessness.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Amozever12: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
See as all d governors dey listen attentively to the president, na role model Pmb be to them all. d respect too much, dem all want to be like Baba when they grow up.
Up Baba. Dat look in Danguje face no b 4 here o grin
Guy, tell me what else your Ganduje has learnt from ur mentor that has benefited his ppl and country, apart from assliking him and Abba Kyari?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by LegendHer0: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stevecovey:

I thought I wasn't seeing correctly. angry

Don’t mind the guy lol.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Btruth: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bunch of hypocrites. embarassed
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by StreetFight: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
omoeast:
We are very stupid as a Nation, I grew up in the Uk and I recently moved to SA as my family lives there,people here demand from their government,people get housing for free and get paid for not having a job...We had a president that will never address the nation,he only talks through presidency,no interview from press, no plan nothing and people are living as if it’s nothing...If anyone want the best for Nigeria,they need to ask this fresh Nicca we call president to damn are down.

Our President has not addressed the nation, yet he has caged Corona. Donald Trump addresses the nation everyday through his Twitter handle, yet Corona is killing American everyday. Na Presidential address you want or Presidential action?

Ou governments over the years have truly taken us for granted because we have been compacent, but it you thinks because you grew up in UK where Corona is killing them one by one and you have now run to South Africa where same Corona is killing them one by one, I will aks you this, did you run to South-Africa so that you can be with your family in sickness and it health? My friend, carry your UK wahala go jor.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
bunch of useless old fools
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Thayay(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Salvador1:
Where is EL rufai and fayemi
Fayemi is present (3rd from the left side of the group pic).... Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai are absent
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by ThatFairGuy: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
What are you sniffing lately
okpalaAnambra:

Emi ni irin-ajo, Emi ko dagba ninu ijebu ṣugbọn Mo le sọ Ilu Gẹẹsi ni ọna kekere kan ... Emi ni Yoruba.we Yorubas nilo lati yipada kuro ninu aiṣedede
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by lagdmark(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
cpu2006:

i doubt if you among of Omoluabis.
So anybody that criticises Mr Tinubu is no more Omoluabi, who have reduced all Omoluabis to mean Tinubu followers abi?.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by olusma23(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Useless government, they only know how to react on Twitter to mourn.
Well I don't blame them, I blame those that will still carry APC and PDP matter for head and vote for them come 2023.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by ledaman: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Mo jẹ ọmọ otitọ ti orilẹ-ede yoruba, ati ọkan ni igberaga ni iyẹn

Tinubu is just greedy
Has he not performed beyond expectations? Or just pure hatred for him
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by Burruchaga71(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ndiara
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by tico1212(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
See hin face... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by ahbey(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Short man Elrufai....is missing...he don stay with Sanusi for Lagos ne.....

Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-meets-apc-governors-over-crises/

Updated: Photo Credit, Bashir Ahmad

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1239578403306692609
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises by bizzibodi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Just see how Danguje pose like an slowpoke...who is that man in red cap,why is Abba Kyari appearing in all pictures na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze / Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.