Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,462 members, 7,908,334 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:59 AM

Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (48110 Views)

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by babyfaceafrica: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
His enemies showed their hands too early... Na counter osho go do them now!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Meti99(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oshiomole, a man with many life-line

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by iCauseTrouble: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by seunmsg(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
The number one agenda of the meeting is the expulsion of Giadom and his fellow clowns that took the party to court. This is the time to clear all the snakes away from the party.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Indispensable85(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Some people are pained up there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by hisexcellency34: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
He can't last...very desperate man
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Indispensable85(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He can't last...very desperate man

Stop crying.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
He will do the meeting with ghost in his house... Not in APC Secretariat.
But appeal has vacated the judgement of the high court nah

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Hoodbilonia: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Meetings upon meetings with endless and no meanings rather than to steal,kill and destroy.
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by spirul77: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=87503786]
E pain you sha, you just carry another man matter for your head, I wonder how you would sleep this night.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Yngson25(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Head master don come
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by fyneguy: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Zico5:
Imagine the game these people are playing with our intelligence. APC is the worst thing ever happened to this country. We shall know the truth of the damaged caused by these agents of the darkness when they vacate that place. What's bedeviling this country is greater than covid-19.

with your intelligence? what is your business with APC affair? Are you an APC member? lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by fredoooooo: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Osho baba .. osho wonder ..osho their mother's husband

Game for men not online warriors grin

No license for wailing, it's free of charge so keep wailing .. God got Osho's back

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by farem: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tunubu

Going going gone.

grin

You seem not to have been freed from the virus effect.
Is tinubu the reason for your generational misfortune?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Witcher(f): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Yep. I'm just a troll don't take me serious
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by abokikhalifa: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
abiolert:
Osho Baba , always standing taller than others

That what you get when you do the right thing.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
A troll that says that he/she is a troll...thats weird.....

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by fyneguy: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmsg:
The number one agenda of the meeting is the expulsion of Giadom and his fellow clowns that took the party to court. This is the time to clear all the snakes away from the party.

lol Those ones will now be struggling to get courts to upturn their suspension.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Witcher(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Lagoon is a bus away.
What is dead may never die"
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by fredoooooo: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

Read genuine news not Herdsmedia...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
He will do the meeting with ghost in his house... Not in APC Secretariat.
Why are you pained this much?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by fredoooooo: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
His enemies showed their hands too early... Na counter osho go do them now!

Not only counter but to kill them if possible.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
fredoooooo:

Read genuine news not Herdsmedia...
sorry i watched it on channels, didn't know its herdsmedia.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Witcher(f): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
A troll that says that he/she is a troll...thats weird.....
nothing weird about it. Just saying the truth, my homestate governors yobe and Borno both support Oshiomole I'm just here to troll... And I support Oshiomole because, I'm El-rufai fan and he came out and said we will support South West presidency... So

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
He talks whenever he feels like!
He commands whenever he wishes!
He doesn't have the 'crown' but he controls the kingmakers!

....Jagaban of Africa; respect!

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:

Lmao
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by stickle(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmsg:
Giadom may not be cleared away but Osho will ensure that a substansive national secretary is appointed and also deputy national chairman south, then Giadom will be useless.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by stickle(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmsg:

Giadom may not be cleared away but Osho will ensure that a substansive national secretary is appointed and also deputy national chairman south, then Giadom will be useless.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by Didi2d(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Waiting for the out come. Its either he calls for peace amongst members or they suspends those that wanted to destabilize the party structure
Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by obivictor(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
The biggest mistake Corona virus made was to come to Nigeria. We can not have two diseases in one country. It's either corona goes and bad government stays or bad government goes and corona stays
You can wear nose mask to prevent corona virus but can you wear nose mask to prevent corona LEADERS
Some virus are infected while some virus are elected
Do you know that corona na leaders have killed more people than corona virus?

.... MCedopikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
But how come say na PDP supporters Carry this matter pass for head

The hate Osho pass the wey obaseki hate osho

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.