Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Do We Need To Select Women ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Need To Select Women ? (449 Views)

Meet The African Leader Who Is Allowed To Select A Wife Of His Choice Every Year / Which One Is The Best To Select A Wife / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Need To Select Women ? by Ojobalo22: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
If all women can give S3X give birth why do we still need to select ? To me they are all the same no need for marriage.
Re: Why Do We Need To Select Women ? by satelliteDISH(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ojobalo22:
If all women can give S3X give birth why do we still need to select ? To me they are all the same no need for marriage.

Op I want to tell you something. See my picture below �

Re: Why Do We Need To Select Women ? by Easybela(f): 3:24am On Mar 17, 2020
undecided honestly, the guy above the guy above me is senseless.

Re: Why Do We Need To Select Women ? by Randy100: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Op, the truth is that nature or God gave men this testosterone and high libido, so, that we can keep taking care of this women and in turn they reward us with those thing in between their legs. If the thing sweet you so much, you selfishly keep it to yourself alone and that is marriage.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Do Sex On Bed / COVID-19 And Mark Of The Beast ( To Be Deleted ) / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.