Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video (60788 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Pendant That Costs More Than $100k (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Guu there is no need to reply every stupid kid here,this boys are bunch of degenerates and it is a pity we live in the same society.
Bless you bro...
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

But the sky has always been green.. Blind mofo cheesy

So you don't even know the color of the sky? Mtchewwwwwwwwww.. Indeed you're a marlian(senseless being).. How can any sensible being say the sky has always been green?
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Legendguru: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by FuckThaMod: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

So you don't even know the color of the sky? Mtchewwwwwwwwww.. Indeed you're a marlian(senseless being).. How can any sensible being say the sky has always been green?
What's the colour then? Einstein
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

What's the colour then? Einstein
Unless you're wearing a sun shade made from star bottle, you should be able to see that the sky is clearly blue in colour.. However, this is a search on Google to help you.

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by FuckThaMod: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

Unless you're wearing a sun shade made from star bottle, you should be able to see that the sky is clearly blue in colour.. However, this is a search on Google to help you.
This colour can also be called green
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

This colour can also be called green

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Keenmind2019(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Reffoneee:
I need the immigration job
U never see something
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Bbbwings: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

I pray this country is rid of people like you everyday ,youths that cannot think critically ,only a fool will think having a contrary opinion to something makes you an hater.you're rejoicing with a known fraudster and you come here to talk about moral.there is no iota of sense in what you said
Has he been convicted
Has effcc found the smoking gun
Obesere did more than this.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Bbbwings: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

I pray this country is rid of people like you everyday ,youths that cannot think critically ,only a fool will think having a contrary opinion to something makes you an hater.you're rejoicing with a known fraudster and you come here to talk about moral.there is no iota of sense in what you said
If you have your way and you're Muslim,you wouldn't hesitate turning our country to a Sharia state.
So far he isn't breaking the law let him be.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by ishitinyourmouf: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

you are the one we pray to die by okada accident
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by ishitinyourmouf: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Be deceiving yourself, only yahoo boys and degenerates call themselves marlian,so don't be claiming what you are not,you cannot see a successful young business man or a young man working in a formal organisation Calling himself marlian,there are levels to this things. It's all about class,no one with class and self-respect will call himself marlian. But unfortunately the country is plagued with lazy fraudsters, that's why people like him have a Strong fan base
but your mama is a marlian na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Lorechino(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by TigerrBenson: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2020
2dice01:
are you new on earth?

Rubbish sells more than recharge card

Marley is in the studio cooking some melodious Rubbish I can bet my left balls you Girlfriend will dance to the Jam like there is no other TigerrBenson
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Mayorcole1: 4:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Felixamos:

You're really an Ode! Do you stay in ph make I invite u come my community make u see wetein I don do? Who told you I've ever put any of his trash in my phone talk more of having it on my Playlist... Go find your mate... Some of us have life offline... Fool!!!!

Nairaland don give u the leverage to quote me na.. Pig!!!!
lol why you one cry na bro, even in PH he is more famous than you, if you have real life offline you won’t reply to my quote. Anything you have dn I your village will remain there. You are happy to be a local champion lol, let the whole nation recognize you if you are really relevant as you claim or rival state should recognize you not your community. My community da beg me to come carry chancellor for what I have dn. If you nr do for ur community na my own you one do put mumu. Pride kill you there. Please show us one pics of what you have done so I will keep shut. Educated illiterate! And stop condemning others Hippocrate

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Jakama90(m): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2020
Felixamos:
his songs are Crap!! (feel free to quote me)... EFCC and nairaland has made him popular..

Ask those calling themselves "marlians" what it represents or what it stands for and you would see how stupid some youths are(cause they don't even know)... Those "follow, follow gang"..

#Shout_out_to_Simi_and_falz..

But he is making money
Bros bad bellee na another type of sickness ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Damzybankz: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2020
Those calling there self marlians.
let see yours please, rubish
holp up marley Success shocked grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Bigmugu: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2020
shocked shut up you just proved to be senseless

Keep quiet
Officialgarri:
We are breeding a sorry generation. A generation of illiterates, scammers and sodomy.

Someone will work hard all his life, and a Yahoo boy will do nothing but swindle him/her of all the savings only to waste the money on prostitutes and partying.

Yet someone will sing in defense of this scammers and people still see him as a role model.
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Jakama90:

But he is making money
Bros bad bellee na another type of sickness ooo

So is your stupidity..
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by weezweezweez(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Felixamos:
his songs are Crap!! (feel free to quote me)... EFCC and nairaland has made him popular..

Ask those calling themselves "marlians" what it represents or what it stands for and you would see how stupid some youths are(cause they don't even know)... Those "follow, follow gang"..

#Shout_out_to_Simi_and_falz..

you're right

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2020
weezweezweez:
you're right

Bless you...
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Felixamos:

Follish pig @the bolded... You're so Wretched you think everyone on nairaland is your mate.. See your useless English.. Lmao!.. Even if I told you, would you believe? I even thought you would talk about yourself but how would you when you're broke, stupid, mad and useless!

I'm not going to brag online cause even if it's a lie or not you wouldn't know for a fact and that goes a long way to show how senseless you are, for asking me such question...
Common keep quiet, u are nothing but a useless braggado, Naira Marley no be ur papa mate... Your father is not even qualify to be his gateman, apart from stupidity and jealousy what other things are u good at. Useless son of nobody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.