Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,596 members, 7,944,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG (35820 Views)

COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG / Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by chival(f): 1:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Great. Covid 19 seems to have an affinity for the upper class including politicians and celebrities, so let them go right ahead and throw our borders wide open. When the s.hit hits the fan, they'll be first to go.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by shena(f): 1:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Wt kind of country is this, developed countries with a very high standard in health care all closed their borders, Nigeria is saying they want to leave the border opened tongue
It is only God that will save us, they check the temperature of people entering the country and advice them to self isolate, do they monitor this isolation, wt if they decide to go out.
Why take all these risks when we can use one bird to kill two stone.
FG PLS CLOSE BORDER.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by ajl: 4:16am On Mar 18, 2020
Even has banned entry of foreigners from Europe except UK. Same thing with Canada. These people are so heartless. I believe a lot more Nigerians are already carrying the virus.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Topsy0426(m): 4:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Coronavirus And Safety Precautions

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xP9bhVXDoFI/XnDFBnXx2RI/AAAAAAAAHCE/_i6cUtXOmXscznx0rU8uvz5jV3b_18zDACLcBGAsYHQ/s400/how-to-avoid-coronavirus.jpg[/img]

The outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) that emerged in China and is rapid spreading internationally is no longer news. Confirmed cases surpass 153,000 globally had been mentioned

The outbreak is because of coronavirus, the virus and the ailment it reasons. On Jan. 30, WHO proposed calling the sickness 2019-nCoV acute respiration disease, and the virus code is now widely know as COVID-19

Common human coronaviruses cause slight to slight higher respiratory symptoms, along with the common bloodless, while greater intense kinds can cause pneumonia and dying. It's estimated that signs may additionally seem as soon as two days or so long as 14 days after publicity. The call of the virus become coined from the crownlike spikes it has on its floor — corona, is Latin for crown.

Ways One Might trap The Virus.

1. Through the air (through viral particles from a cough or sneeze);
2. Near private contact (touching or shaking hands);
3. An item or surface with viral particles on it (then touching your mouth, nose or eyes earlier than washing your palms);
4. And rarely from fecal infection.

How To Prevent Coronavirus

1. Wash your palms often with cleaning soap and water for at the least 20 seconds; keep away from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed fingers. or Clean hands frequently with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Hand sanitizer containing over 95 percent alcohol works against Coronavirus (Covid-19) and is a good option when you're not near a sink.

Read more » https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/03/how-to-avoid-coronavirus.html#more
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by risos(m): 4:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Dear Foreigners,
It suicidal to come to Nigeria with your corona virus infection. This is because there are no ideal facilities to take care of you.
If you still wish to come to Nigeria with your infection please do.
We have other deadly plagues to worry about, that kills more than corona virus, like malaria, tuberculosis, hunger, gas explosions, bandits, ritualists to mention a few that can be identified with a name others are village people, stray bullet, terrorist, religion etc.
Even our leaders fly abroad for medical check up, so if you like come. Na you sabi
Our immune system is trained to handle these stuff. For your information throughout the duration of nine year I spent in Europe I was never sick for one day, except for hangovers which reminded me of what it felt like to be sick.
Come over at your own risk, we might probably infect with covid-19 running in our blood since we where born.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Abdbaba: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2020
I have decided to inform and help people get ready for the future so I will be teaching you 3D and 2D animation. It is a lucrative business but we lack professionals. Click this link for more enquires.
https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Abdbaba: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Learn 3D animation now. Be your own boss and make your own money from your own house. Click this link to see what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ym_OY5xQc
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Kenneth10110(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2020
hopexter:

How do you feel being this confident? Good right, the emoji says it all. That's how you should feel henceforth, never be intimidated by your fellow man like me cos of inferiority complex. smiley
Your still what we call asshole wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS / My Parents Are HIV Positive / Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.