Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Help Me With Possible Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me With Possible Past Questions (307 Views)

12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Possible Past Questions by fatymore(f): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2020
I applied for the Position of a Personal Assistant (Total PLC), so I have been invited for a written assessment by Hreade.

Help me please...

Looking forward to favorable responses.
Re: Help Me With Possible Past Questions by fatymore(f): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Please don't view and pass by.
Even if it is a tip or link to something useful give me.

Edakun EPP me
Re: Help Me With Possible Past Questions by youngsahito(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2020
I don't have any pass question to give... you will scale through insha Allah
Re: Help Me With Possible Past Questions by Clicked(f): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2020
aweleokolo:
I am a PA and I enjoy my job.

First, you should be prepared to work longer hours than other employees especially when your boss requires it.

Discretion in paramont in this role. You will be privileged to classified information by virtue of your position.

During your interview be calm, polite and straight to the point. In my experience, MD's like people who can communicate clearly and quickly. Make your point, give relevant examples and stop.

Emphasise that your ethicaland moral standards and integrity when you are asked about your strengths and weaknesses.

Be sure you are competent with Microsoft Office tools and outlook. (Excel and Word are about to be your new best friends)

Make it clear that you are willing to work flexible hours and travel when required.

To show that you are interested in the job and your career, ask them what your typical day as an assistant will be like? Ask your scope of work and find out about your career progression withing the organisation. (Unless you want to be a PA forever)

Don't bring up salary talk until they do. When they do? Ask them what the previous person in that role was earning. They will play on your lack of experience so highlight your strengths and negotiate careful. But act like it isn't all about the money. Act like you are more interested in the oppourtunity to support and contribute to the success of the management team.

Finally, remember to pray for Guidance and Favour. That His Will be done.
Goodluck.

I saw this somewhere on nairaland. It will probably be more of help to you during an oral interview though.

I also want to add that you should research the company and the person whom you'll be a P.A to. They will probably also ask you simple arithmetic and English questions. I pray you get the job.
Re: Help Me With Possible Past Questions by fatymore(f): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Clicked:

I saw this somewhere on nairaland. It will probably be more of help to you during an oral interview though.

I also want to add that you should research the company and the person whom you'll be a P.A to. They will probably also ask you simple arithmetic and English questions. I pray you get the job.

Thanks Sir

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed For Employment In A Food Processing Outfit / Say No To Unemployment, start earning using your phone and data today / Vacancy At Ifybest Communication Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.