Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? (54801 Views)

What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? / What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Skseries: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ay04z:
go ur service first. While doing it. U can ghost it. And continue Your husle. Or learn one quality it skill. Na those better job go dey rush u
my advice when in service take advantage of their subsidized professional certification, if u are into IT CCNA. Project management are a big one.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Dreyton36: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
dilodavid:
Help yourself to leave the country.
I'm an Ottawa based ok ?
Until you stop hating you'll never grow
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by DateMynd44(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Joel4u:
Apply to Tek-experts. You must be willing to reside in Lagos to work from their site. They do not care about how old you are. Just be smart, IT savvy, have the right attitude with good soft skills and you are on you way to enjoying a career in IT. They provide exceptional training for all staff.
do they pay well?
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by DateMynd44(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dangrace01:

Yeh I'm entering 31 this year oh my God
chai 1989 I remember those days i used to think I was too young.
Now see as old age don come swoop in.
I'm depressed

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by DateMynd44(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
danielsempire2:
Onitsha main market
sicko grin
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by DateMynd44(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
Do a PGD in Education and get a TRCN certificate and start your own school. I am a living testimony!!! smiley
I need ur input on this issue.
My pm isn't working. Enlightened me pls
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Dangrace01: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
DateMynd44:
chai 1989 I remember those days i used to think I was too young.
Now see as old age don come swoop in.
I'm depressed

Baba I don't know what to say oh. I swear
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
ufotty2001:

ICAN is an overrated institute in Nigeria! It is one of useless institute in Nigeria. The glory of ICAN has gone not like back in the days when u finish ICAN they are thousands of jobs waiting... Don't just waste ur time there. They are thousands of chartered Accountant who are looking for jobs the one that manage to see the job are earning below 70 to 99k after sleepless night and days

If I was a military dictator, I would obliterate ICAN and ban the practice of Accounting in Nigeria.

I might even kill all past and current ICAN president's.

ICAN is a cult group and a blood sucking institution.
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Ay04z(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Skseries:
my advice when in service take advantage of their subsidized professional certification, if u are into IT CCNA. Project management are a big one.
exactly
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
DateMynd44:
I need ur input on this issue.
My pm isn't working. Enlightened me pls
Ha!! Lol cheesy . I just started my school this session 2019/2020. Last year September to be precise. My dear, I was teaching in a school and at the same time ran a weekend post graduate diploma in Education( weekend lectures). After my PGD in Education. I took a professional exam with TRCN ( Teachers Registration Council in Nigeria). I passed and got the certificate. The next thing was to talk to my mum about financing a school for me, I was really lucky because she single handly financed the project. She gave 500k to start a school in kuje.( I chose to start in a village because of the cost ) I went to suleja to buy chairs,tables, and white board and paid almost 100k for rent. I hired two teachers to work with me. The rest is history!! I have Pre- Nursery, Nursery and Basic 1-4. When people found out I started a school, I got alot of contribution from family members. If you want us to chat. Send your number. cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Mike4S: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
I graduated at 34 and got a job after 7 years. Seven years in the unemployment line.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by ufotty2001: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

If I was a military dictator, I would obliterate ICAN and ban the practice of Accounting in Nigeria.

I might even kill all past and current ICAN president's.

ICAN is a cult group and a blood sucking institution.
Lol.. take am easy oooh!! Am not in support of this ..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dreyton36:
I'm an Ottawa based ok ?
Until you stop hating you'll never grow
Your success is solely yours, mine is mine. So relax.
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by CeterisXVII: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
MrToothBrush:
The question should be, if you get a job at 30 what is your retirement age? Would you be happy with you culminative retirement pay?
What kind of a question is this?? Mtcheew....
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Fejimummy: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
chrismexzie:
Hi everyone.

I am new here, in fact this is going to be my first post on nairaland. Forgive me if I break any rule, I will keep it very simple.

I'm a fresh graduate, just graduated last year, was not able to go for NYSC due to my age. Simply want to ask, what are the chances of securing a job considering I am above 30.

Before I forget, I studied Business Administration (KASU) with a second class upper. Thanks everyone.

bro abeg no vex look for money and start small business. I graduated at 30 too and thank God for the course I studied now I own my own business I am a proud farmer no oga to dey shout for my head
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Fejimummy: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
chrismexzie:
Hi everyone.

I am new here, in fact this is going to be my first post on nairaland. Forgive me if I break any rule, I will keep it very simple.

I'm a fresh graduate, just graduated last year, was not able to go for NYSC due to my age. Simply want to ask, what are the chances of securing a job considering I am above 30.

Before I forget, I studied Business Administration (KASU) with a second class upper. Thanks everyone.

bro abeg no vex look for money and start small business ,apply for npower to. I graduated at 30 too and thank God for the course I studied now I own my own business I am a proud farmer no oga to dey shout for my head
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by kokoboy4life(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
juwoonn:

Bros, Me that graduated at age 23, I'm 35 now... I still never get job. No be by age for naija.
But I thank God; now I earn averagely around N350,000 per month from fiverr alone.. and I still get side income from amazon kindle and some offline business.

Hello There, Good Day to you. Kindly tell me more on how to make living on Fiverr.
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Dreyton36: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
dilodavid:
Your success is solely yours, mine is mine. So relax.
never knew you had such a brain before, all you guys know in here is to just comment whatever you like, but y'all don't even know who's behind the screen
I see a lot of guys here who ended up being great friends,while some just keep hating for no reason , as you're the cause of their problem, keep being a hater if it brings to your table
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
ufotty2001:

Lol.. take am easy oooh!! Am not in support of this ..

Just kidding though wink
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by sawdickwest: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ojizy1:
Learn forex skills or go into CPA marketing !
I'm a fresh graduate but didn't go to serve but in 3 months I made 1.1million from CPA marketing alone!
There is hope !

please teach me this CPA, have been hearing about it
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Cousin9999: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
What is the hope of someone who posts stupid sh** on nairaland because a oyinbo gave them a few dollars?
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by ufotty2001: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Just kidding though wink
whether u are kidding or not ICAN is useless

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by babyfaceafrica: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mike4S:
I graduated at 34 and got a job after 7 years. Seven years in the unemployment line.
hope na better job... It is not how far, it is how well..
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dreyton36:
never knew you had such a brain before, all you guys know in here is to just comment whatever you like, but y'all don't even know who's behind the screen
I see a lot of guys here who ended up being great friends,while some just keep hating for no reason , as you're the cause of their problem, keep being a hater if it brings to your table
Keep your profile to yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by wisdomdc: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Find your way overseas wash plates, barb, sweep, house boy, make hair baby sit, etc for one year. Save and buy a good house in Nigeria, not in the North oh, put it on rent, get another building and start selling something big. You can retire at 40 that way.and be collecting rent, and profit for life but can you pay that price
Secondly, go back to school earn a masters and PhD degree. And lecture, retire at 70. Thirdly, start farming, and at 70 you are a millionaire if you know you onions. Fourthly, get a

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by showafrica(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
chrismexzie:
Hi everyone.

Your hope is in your hands, if nobody employ you, employ yourself
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Dreyton36: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
dilodavid:
Keep your profile to yourself.
said by an hater
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dreyton36:
said by an hater
I don't have time to banter words with you.
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Dreyton36: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
dilodavid:
I don't have time to banter words with you.
better
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by oazeez1991(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
@Op, d situation of d country is obviously not favorable 2 most. Most job recruiters av made age a barrier while job hunting. 26years is wat most r emphasizing on. Thou, neva rule out d possibility of u securing a job, but d reality is, d chances are slim, unless u chuz 2 falsify ur age which I'm not a fan of. More so, evritin in life is based on luck nd destiny.

I'm also job huntin, just concluded service late last year, wif d little token I cud raise during service, I kick-start a buz 2 keep myself busy nd not get depress ova d unemployment challenges in d country. U too can do same by just keepin urself busy wif smtin.

I'm presently in2 passport photograph buz which isn't capital intensive shud u cud get smwia 2 manage 2 cut cost of shop rent. Study ur environment 2 know wat dey lack or demand, dat is wia u kom in 2 supply dem.

At 30, u need 2 av a rigid goal, but flexible tactics.

We go dey alright las las.
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Tmiky: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Their hope is hopeless if they r depending on govt for job.
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 2:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Age no matter bro. I graduated at 31 to be precise, got job in two month after graduation but some of my friends who had graduated seven years ago couldn't land any job till now.
What I would advice is to pray and update your tech skill, that is what matters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.