Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,735 members, 7,918,260 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

Is It Okay To Tickle My Brother's Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Tickle My Brother's Wife? (4249 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Lady Goes Online To Shows How To Caress, Tickle And Finger Private Parts. / Lady Uses Electric Taser In Place Of Vibrator To Tickle Herself Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Tickle My Brother's Wife? by dontrulee: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
SassyGem101:

grin
I feel like tickling you right now, but I can't do that cos am a king..
Re: Is It Okay To Tickle My Brother's Wife? by GANAYAD: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bros as a guy man

You must have harbour the thought of fucking her
Just close her chapter no let pussy ruin family
Pussies plenty pass dick

Family first

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tickle My Brother's Wife? by shawnz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Easybela:
undecided oga, If it will be OK for your gateman to tickle your wife then carry go.

Something is seriously wrong with both of you.
lol.... Take am easy na
Re: Is It Okay To Tickle My Brother's Wife? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Macwytt:
Why do you tickle her? do you want to have sex with her?

Alaye leave another man's wife alone. undecided undecided
what do you think?
Re: Is It Okay To Tickle My Brother's Wife? by samworthyever: 1:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Even children know their right from their left. what kind of stupid question are you asking. You better stop that nonsense if you dont want God to punish the both of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Locations For Romantic Dates In Lagos With Your Better Half Or Partner / My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss / She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.