Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political (90750 Views)

Burna Boy Will Not Be At "OBIDATTI Music Concert". It's Fake - Fola Folayan / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Mrblaq1990: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
You are one of the reasons why Nigeria can't grow as a country. We keep preaching one love yet you are here trying to segregate.
MelesZenawi:
Eze ndi ala

Apart from that, there are many things that needs to be stopped in nollywood.

This Igbo-yoruba collabo movies like wedding party needs to be stopped entirely.

Such movies doesn't promote anything but corrupts blood and encourages external marriages and infiltration of strange bloods.

I am yet to see thee importance of those movies to the society.

South Korea acts Korean movies

China acts Chinese movies same as India, Americans and the brits

Then why will here we will be corrupting our cultures with nonsense movies of no background.

Such movies should be discouraged seriously in Nollywood.

That collabo should end in interest of people's culture.

We have allowed petty directors destroy our culture because of one collabo.

You act movies with people you share cultural ties with to re invent the happenings of old..

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
amaridigital:

In real life, please advise Chioma of Davido and that FFK wife to file for divorce from their Yoruba husbands and go for Okechukwu the gala hawker and Chris the fanyogo seller.

All these is what is destroying ndigbo.

If we must pull ourselves from this evil machinations called Nigeria then we must take decisive step to halt the nonsense.

Yoruba men should marry Yoruba women..

That's how it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrblaq1990:
You are one of the reasons why Nigeria can't grow as a country. We keep preaching one love yet you are here trying to segregate.

Hold your one love. He corrupts people's culture.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Laren24:
You're just a tribalistic bigot. Olodo
Advice your men to marry una women.
That cross breeding should stop.
Or let them go North and marry..

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mbilla:
Igbos generally are free minded and generous people. Bringing food to a hungry vulture like you is not anything to her. But the question is , can a dirty Yoruba woman bring food for an Igbo man to eat? Abomination. Which Igbo man will eat rubbish food a dirty ugly Yoruba woman cook.
Clowns, the Igbo women marrying Yoruba & the Yoruba women marrying Igbo men (contrary to what u spout, there are), don’t even go to ur eastern villages & towns anymore. They basically. give up their heritage for Yoruba life.
The Igbo women marriages goes without saying cos they’ve given up their Igbo names & Igbo life (This is the main reason Yorubas never encourage their daughters to marry out & don’t care if their sons do). But the Igbo men married to Yoruba women too don’t go home. Lagos is their home & they strive to speak the Yoruba language. They pay their taxes & become integrated into the culture.

It’s not a loss to Yorubas, it’s Igbos dt are losing their children.

*sippingzobo*

17 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Laren24(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Sha take care of yourself, cause you go just kill yourself with irrelevant things

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by sweetjohn(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Guy, your brain needs factory resetting. If you really know history as you claimed, you won't include the last paragraph in the gibberish you typed.
My friend he is correct. Zik was known as Zik of Africa all over Africa. My friend go to ordinary neighbouring country like Benin and mention Awolowo, nobody will know if that name exist. Awolowo is only a popular name in SW

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Laren24:

Sha take care of yourself, cause you go just kill yourself with irrelevant things

It is very relevant..and must be stopped.
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Simbrixton(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

It is very relevant..and must be stopped.
guy i have a number of good psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Supersymetry: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
My own contribution is that Yorubas should leave Nollywood for IGBO's and start their own industry with new name just like the hausas, Yorubas are trying to reap from the name and brand that IGBO's achieved over the years. They should start something like yorowood.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
nnadychuks:
But make we no lie ehn... Na yorubas Dey handle entertainment industry, Hausas Dey handle politics, but we Igbos no get wetin we Dey handle apart from business. If Naira Marley fit blow, then it shows you how tribalistic the yorubas are, they’ll support their own and even make the Igbos try to love them.
It’s not simple;
One Nigeria won’t come easy, in fact it will get worse if there’s no Igbo president in the next 12-16 years.

As much as I hate meddling in Tribal and Religious beefs guys like you are the ones who drag one into it.

I wonder if you guys think before uttering words. I have been reading comments like yours and I've been passing them with pity for your tribe.

You people are too full of hatred for the rest of the nation for no just reason. In this unreasonable comment you dropped you said Yorubas are too tribalistic because they support their own. Is there any sense in that your statement.

Because they support their own they are tribalistic?
Are you guys living in bondage that you are not able to support your own? Why don't you support your own.

If there is any tribe that is tribal conscious in Naija, it is the IBOs . You guys are so unreasonably tribal conscious that is so disgusting. It shows in your talk and, your actions.

The issue of Davido and Psquare are good examples.

He married your daughter Chioma and you are all dancing Skelewu. Praising him and calling him Baba Iffiayin proudly.

Did you see any Yoruba complain?

Never!

we are not like that.
It is his choice.
The family as rich as they are no one complained. They took Chioma as one of their own.

But Peter P Square married Yoruba girl. The whole of your disgusting Tribe started wailing.
Calling both the husband and the wife names.

The family of the guy turned their back on him.

And all Igbos online abuse him till date. "He has no talent, he is this or that.

He released nice songs but you called his songs trash all because he married a Yoruba girl.

You people are so Local and uncultured.
You are lousy, greedy and hateful.

Always unhappy for the happiness of others.

I wonder if you are given your country, if it would last a year before you start civil war. Hatred runs in your blood like tap water.

You talk of Naira Mali as if it is every Yoruba that listen to the rogue.

I am Yoruba and I don't listen to such songs. So what is the fuss about him being popular.

It is People like you that are without Class that made him popular.

One of you was even saying that Yorubas are sidelining IBO in everything. In Music and in Politics. But what about Football?

Which tribe has the 60% of our Football?

In facts when Stephen Keshi was the Coach it was as if Yorubas and Hausas don't play football at all.

90% of our players were Igbo. In fact you people were so proud that you started calling Super Eagles Biafra Football Team.

Did we complain?

Until a foreigner came, who made us realise that Yorubas and Hausas too play good football world over.

All I am saying in essence is You guys should learn to respect other tribes and stop all your Lousy Claims.

Hatred kills and it is the reason you have no tangible place in Nigeria.

And lastly,
you need to know that Nigeria is One until your Biafla falls from the Sky.

27 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Mbilla(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
sweetjohn:
My friend he is correct. Zik was known as Zik of Africa all over Africa. My friend go to ordinary neighbouring country like Benin and mention Awolowo, nobody will know if that name exist. Awolowo is only a popular name in SW
Bro, your right. The difference is clear. We have Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport in Abuja but even the only international airport in Yoruba land is name after an Auchi Muslim man Mutala Muhammad. Awolowo is a local champion , just like Mbakwe,

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simbrixton:
guy i have a number of good psychiatrist

Shift
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Simbrixton(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mbilla:
Uncle wey Mumu. Let me educate primitive Yoruba fool. This is Africa , men marry woman not woman marry men. Yoruba men pay huge bride price to marry an Igbo woman. Last December, my father and I chase one mumu Yoruba man who came all the way from Ekiti to Isukwuato my village to ask my little sister hand in marriage. Just that he met her during her National Service at Ekiti
hey u popo hve made it in life

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by 7lives: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bagehot:

My brother don't mind those yeye people. That's how they have also schemed to keep Igbos out of boxing - Anthony Joshua, Kamoru Usman, Israel Adesanya - all Yorubas! Not even a single Igbo man. Tueh!

Chai, what a joke.

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by obontami: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Look at who is even talking. Illiterate cow!

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by 9gerian: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Apt!

amaridigital:

In real life, please advise Chioma of Davido and that FFK wife to file for divorce from their Yoruba husbands and go for Okechukwu the gala hawker and Chris the fanyogo seller.
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Taye4j: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

As much as I hate meddling in Tribal and Religious beefs guys like you are the ones who drag one into it.

I wonder if you guys think before uttering words. I have been reading comments like yours and I've been passing them with pity for your tribe.

You people are too full of hatred for the rest of the nation for no just reason. In this unreasonable comment you dropped you said Yorubas are too tribalistic because they support their own. Is there any sense in that your statement.

Because they support their own they are tribalistic?
Are you guys living in bondage that you are not able to support your own? Why don't you support your own.

If there is any tribe that is tribal conscious in Naija, it is the IBOs . You guys are so unreasonably tribal conscious that is so disgusting. It shows in your talk and, your actions.

The issue of Davido and Psquare are good examples.

He married your daughter Chioma and you are all dancing Skelewu. Praising him and calling him Baba Iffiayin proudly.

Did you see any Yoruba complain?

Never!

we are not like that.
It is his choice.
The family as rich as they are no one complained. They took Chioma as one of their own.

But Peter P Square married Yoruba girl. The whole of your disgusting Tribe started wailing.
Calling both the husband and the wife names.

The family of the guy turned their back on him.

And all Igbos online abuse him till date. "He has no talent, he is this or that.

He released nice songs but you called his songs trash all because he married a Yoruba girl.

You people are so Local and uncultured.
You are lousy, greedy and hateful.

Always unhappy for the happiness of others.

I wonder if you are given your country, if it would last a year before you start civil war. Hatred runs in your blood like tap water.

You talk of Naira Mali as if it is every Yoruba that listen to the rogue.

I am Yoruba and I don't listen to such songs. So what is the fuss about him being popular.

It is People like you that are without Class that made him popular.

One of you was even saying that Yorubas are sidelining IBO in everything. In Music and in Politics. But what about Football?

Which tribe has the 60% of our Football?

In facts when Stephen Keshi was the Coach it was as if Yorubas and Hausas don't play football at all.

90% of our players were Igbo. In fact you people were so proud that you started calling Super Eagles Biafra Football Team.

Did we complain?

Until a foreigner came, who made us realise that Yorubas and Hausas too play good football world over.

All I am saying in essence is You guys should learn to respect other tribes and stop all your Lousy Claims.

Hatred kills and it is the reason you have no tangible place in Nigeria.

And lastly,
you need to know that Nigeria is One until your Biafla falls from the Sky.

Thanks for that write-up. I've tried to restrain myself every time but their level of hatred is just disgusting and if we don't give it back to them every time, they will change the narrative and think they are wise. That is why I have decided to judiciously use 2020 mostly on this platform giving it to them as e dey hot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Staying back in your region will help though.

Since Yorubas hardly go to the east, kindly advise your people to leave the west and move homewards.

How about that?

12 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Oyindidi(f): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
obontami:
Look at who is even talking. Illiterate cow!
who provoke yougrin
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
goodnessme02:

your head is paining you shey?
bring just one igbo guy to a place, before the turn of the year, you will see tens of them.
have you forgotten how your azikiwe wanted to rule the South West even as an easterner?

you Igbos shud not bring up what is not ooo

i am sure even your coward Ojukwu in his grave will tell you not to go down this route cos you will be told unpalatable history

Nothing but the truth you have penned down bro.

grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by alfredilly: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
sweetjohn:

Olodo, who called Zik of Africa if not the Igbo? That was an appellation used by them during the battle of domination among the founding fathers. Your deficiency in history is even obvious with the statement that Awolowo is not known beyond the south west. Awo is one of the leading nationalist who fought for indepence in Africa. Among the early post independent African leader, Kwame Nrumah of Ghana and Sekou Toure of Guinea were the more prominent. Who gave Zik the African title? Awo is recognize by several of the post independent African leader because was the only idealist among our founding fathers though he did not rule Nigeria. He has an idealogy of his own and he is well recognize. The man was a philosopher.

You see, within the last five days, I have engage several Igbo on different platform about Awolowo. They all come up with many lies. Why is Awolowo your problem? Because he shone better than your clueless, greedy corrupt Azikiwe who forged alliance with a party that ruin Nigerian.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Tmb78(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
amaridigital:

Ha! Na hin be say you wan kill them be dat o.
They will NEVER do that.
Why do you think they are always licking the asses of these Yoruba men online?
What about the usual our in-law, our in-law chants
Guy,forget they can't.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:

Since Yorubas hardly go to the east, kindly advise your people to leave the west and move homewards.

How about that?

So they can do seeing other tribal girls passing on their own.

What rubbish.
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Taye4j: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:

How about that?

I tire o. These Igbos are the set of people called economic migrants, marital migrants etc. Infact, in all spheres of life, they are migrants.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Brother. I hope you're good?
Egbon I dey oh! Thanks for asking. I'm good. Oro awon omo oloripelebe ye ti di comedy. Always trying to measure up to Yoruba, and dem no fit! grin

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Olatara(f): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
chiiraq802:
Mehn Nigeria is really divided outside politics ooo...I'm shocked...
They should just divide the country nii...North country, South West country, South East country and Niger delta republic...
But watsup self with Yoruba's and Igbo's ...#the hate is too much....#DivideNigeria.
I think it only on Nairaland or online even my roommate is Igbo, though they tend to have this domineering attitude but I have my goals, I no dey look sideways.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Taye4j:

I tire o. These Igbos are the set of people called economic migrants, marital migrants etc. Infact, in all spheres of life, they are migrants.

They will just push you to say what you would rather not say.

I really am tired of engaging them here.

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Olatara:
I think it only on Nairaland or online even my roommate is Igbo, though they tend to have this domineering attitude but I have my goals, I no dey look sideways.

Do you know that saying that a drunk man tells no lies?

Same thing with faceless forums like this.

Start with what that D-class actor said and then go through the pages of this thread and you will get an idea of what goes through their minds.

Don't be surprised that your roommates might even be here forming keyboard warrior.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.