Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment (1439 Views)

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US / Pre-order Trailer Head And Other Heavy Duty Trucks From America and Europe / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by Boson3010: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
I need urgent advice. In january of this year I contacted a dealer in autoline.info in Poland who seemingly have two tipper ( 6 tyre) to sell. I checked out the company name and European VAT ID and were genuine. I went ahead and sent the 12million Naira (some of this money was borrowed) for both trucks to them. After sending the money, they told me the trucks shipped from Belgium on 14th February. I asked for draft BOL but they didnt supply it. They have since stopped taking my calls or responding to my emails.

The name of the company is Wafast SP Z.O.O.

As of today am in a serious dilemma as am not the only one that owns the money. Please I need advice on how to move forward. God bless you you as you assist me with way to recover my money.
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by buygala(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Boson3010:
Dear Nairalanders,
I need urgent advice. In january of this year I contacted a dealer in autoline.info in Poland who seemingly have two tipper ( 6 tyre) to sell. I checked out the company name and European VAT ID and were genuine. I went ahead and sent the 12million Naira (some of this money was borrowed) for both trucks to them. After sending the money, they told me the trucks shipped from Belgium on 14th February. I asked for draft BOL but they didnt supply it. They have since stopped taking my calls or responding to my emails.

As of today am in a serious dilemma as am not the only one that owns the money. Please I need advice on how to move forward. God bless you you as you assist me with way to recover my money.

Even the whites do wire wire grin

RIP to your 12 million Bro

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by KINGreignn: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bro, so sorry about your ordeal.

Nurey, gazzuzz, Eddee alarm don blow Abeg come advice someone.

12m Don shift
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
blame coronavirus.... everything is now fukced up, air/sea/land travel is in shambles.
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by Boson3010: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dear all please this is serious. If you have a line of action to assist me. Please let me know.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by sacramento1212: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Boson3010:
Dear Nairalanders,

Never heard of that dealer here on Nairaland. You didn't do your due diligence well before going ahead to transact. I don't wanna sound pessimistic but i am afraid your money is gone Bro. Assuming it was a popular dealer here, that would be a different case.
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by nurey(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Boson3010:
Dear all please this is serious. If you have a line of action to assist me. Please let me know.[color=#000099][/color]

Report the matter to interpol

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by Eddee(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
KINGreignn:
Bro, so sorry about your ordeal.

Nu.rey, gaz.zuzz, Eddee alarm don blow Abeg come advice someone.

12m Don shift

A whole 12 metre? I'll be back to comment.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by fabienjoe: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
buygala:

Even the whites do wire wire grin

RIP to your 12 million Bro

What were you thinking? How could you send that amount of cash on vehicles you didn't even inspect physically? I mean, who does that? Forget the fraud, what if they had sent you a lemon? Would you reject it and send it back to them Even people living in the same country in Europe don't routinely wire cash to buy used cars remotely...And to imagine your cash was sent to Eastern Europe...Hmm! These are some of the most fraudulent parts of Europe. Their police and law enforcement are not as reliable as that of Western Europe. But you can make a formal report to Interpol, providing as much details about the transaction as possible..But that would be a very difficult situation for you. Chances of recovery are slim
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by buygala(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
fabienjoe:

What were you thinking? How could you send that amount of cash on vehicles you didn't even inspect physically? I mean, who does that? Forget the fraud, what if they had sent you a lemon? Would you reject it and send it back to them Even people living in the same country in Europe don't routinely wire cash to buy used cars remotely...And to imagine your cash was sent to Eastern Europe...Hmm! These are some of the most fraudulent parts of Europe. Their police and law enforcement are not as reliable as that of Western Europe. But you can make a formal report to Interpol, providing as much details about the transaction as possible..But that would be a very difficult situation for you. Chances of recovery are slim

Bros please quote the right person...I am not the OP grin
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by Boson3010: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
fabienjoe:

Thanks very much for our advice
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by fabienjoe: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
buygala:

Bros please quote the right person...I am not the OP grin

Sorry brother. I couldn't believe someone did that..
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by chudu(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Boson3010:
Dear Nairalanders,

have you reported to the website
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by Boson3010: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
chudu:
have you reported to the website
Am sorry do you mean the wafast website?

I have tried to report to interpol and they told me I have to report in my home country and my country will escalate it
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by chudu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Am sorry do you mean the wafast website?yes
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by Boson3010: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
chudu:
Am sorry do you mean the wafast website?yes
They are not responding
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by chudu(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Boson3010:

They are not responding
i helped you out read

Dear Mr. Arthur,

Thank you for your message!

Could you send us more information about this company (phone number, e-mail address) as we can not find with the name this company in our data base.

In case of additional questions please contact us.

> Dear Nairalanders,
> I need urgent advice. In january of this year I contacted a dealer in autoline.info in Poland who seemingly have two tipper ( 6 tyre) to sell. I checked out the company name and European VAT ID and were genuine. I went ahead and sent the 12million Naira (some of this money was borrowed) for both trucks to them. After sending the money, they told me the trucks shipped from Belgium on 14th February. I asked for draft BOL but they didnt supply it. They have since stopped taking my calls or responding to my emails.
>
> The name of the company is Wafast SP Z.O.O.
>
> As of today am in a serious dilemma as am not the only one that owns the money. Please I need advice on how to move forward. God bless you you as you assist me with way to recover my money.
Best regards,

Aliona Pasichenko
Linemedia
Tel.:
+39 06 9763 2438
+380 (66) 520 13 22 viber whatsapp
+380 (44) 575 15 15
Email: aliona.pasichenko@linemedia.com
Url: autoline.info
Follow us in social networks: Facebook
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by igahdavid(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Boson3010:

They are not responding

Have you reported to autoline.info?
If not report to them and also report to Interpol to escalate it.
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by Boson3010: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2020
I reported to autoline.info yesterday and they advised to contact my local police to get in touch with interpol.

Guys I realise I was gullible, but please pardon me. In case you have a better wy to assist me get back the money, please let me know.
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by chudu(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2020
report to EFCC
Re: Pls I Need Advice, Dealer In Europe Refused To Deliver My Trucks After Payment by Lolaflair(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
i guess the company later sent down your truck or was the company a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!Registered Volkswagen Passat 98:650k. / SOLD Awoof : 2 months 2008 IS250 SOLD / Spotless And Sparkling Clean Honda Baby Boy( For A Token)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.