Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

A Scam Letter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Scam Letter (499 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Scam Letter by homerac7: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2010
A block head sent me ds poorly written letter wt intention to scam d receiver. i am posting it for all to see lest any other person falls for it. i can go on and on highlighting contradictions, informalities and other errors dt d poor soul made, never yet mentioning d authenticity of d subject matter itself and procedural flaws inherent. pls disregard it.

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT VIA REGULAR MAIL SERVICE (G.P.S).

Dear Sir / Ma,

GOD BLESSES YOU AS YOU CO-OPERATE TO THIS E-MAIL.

On behalf of the Minister of Finance and other private sectors here in America brings about this, Regular Mail Service to deliver the Unfinished Transfer of Funds and Gratuity that is in the custody of different firms and companies to the rightful owner in any countries.

I am[b] Mr.Anabella[/b] Smith representing the agent of the federal government officials along U.S TREASURY DPT WASHINGTON D.C).

The Minister of Finance and United State Government has ordered the U.S TREASURY DPT WASHINGTON D.C to delivery your ATM CARD AND BANK DRAFT Out to beneficiaries via FedEx, DHL, UPS, Isborne Trust Bank and other firms to release the bank draft and ATM cards So that they can be mailed out to the rightful owners, because there are too many complains coming to our desk from different customers.

The {FGN} Federal Government of America that people are not getting their Instrument to cash their funds and gratuity, e.g. people are not getting their Bank Draft and ATM Cards due to the fact that people are not meeting up with the required demands and amount imposed by some of this delivery companies, firms and other sectors and constant require of fees that are too much for people to handle.

We have series of Bank Drafts and ATM Cards here in our custody and they are sealed and we don't know who and where they belong to we are getting in touch with you to know if you have ever received an email regarding any Bank Draft and ATM Cards please contact us back as we are ready to Mail them to you this was the order given to me and the company by the U.S TREASURY DPT WASHINGTON D.C here in United State America GOVERNMENT.

Here is my contact Number and email address

Full Names: Mr. Edward Mathew

Valid Contact; ustreasurydptt@aol.com

Tel # +1 (903)-890-9225, I wait your call ASAP.

Our terms and condition for this service is for us to get the bank draft and ATM cards to the rightful owner Via FedEx, Ups, Dhl as we are not allowed to open them as they are sealed and we need honest people that knows they have not yet received their funds either in Bank Draft or ATM Cards, So we are expecting to hear from you, As we know need Information about you.

Best Regards.
God bless you and your family.

Mrs. Rosemary Walker
United State Treasury Dpt
Tel # + 1 (903)-890-9225
Re: A Scam Letter by homerac7: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2010
CAN YOU ASSIST ME
Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager with African Development Bank, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($9.5) million to your account within 7 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer late Mr.George Small who Unfortunately lost his life by plane crash, you may read more about the incident on visiting this BBC news.

You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.

I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message.

Best Regard.

Mr. Mohamed Issouf

(1) (Reply)

Solutions 2 Common Cell Phone Problems / Fishing Accessories/nets Importation Business / There Is A Price To Be Paid For Being Gifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.