Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,533 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

How Old Do You Really Look? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Old Do You Really Look? (2761 Views)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / How Old Are You? / Does He Really Look Like Saka? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by ifyalways(f): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pictures please or it didnt happen cheesy
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by Emmyk(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
ifyalways: Pictures please or it didnt happen cheesy
that is to say, typing talk is cheap. cheesy
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
veave: @yetseyi
u've got a sister here...
me am tayad sef. d@s y am always on weavon. still i look young. maybe its cus am petite in size. 25 lookin 15. even some 15yr old girls look older ma.
its really annoying wen kids ask for my number. upon all my baff up.
kai!

OK ...hope you won't mind if this older Bros asks for your number or contact....
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by mytym(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
r
Joel.:
i look 5 years younger. just fresh and young. i dont really like it though maybe for now. sure i will later, i am not small. i am 6fit but young gettle fine face and the problem is most girls feel you are not up to there level just becos you are young and all that. but maybe when they get to know you if there is chance for that. they will know becos the way u do things nd ur friends u follow. i just have love for big girls? i even love them bigger. i dont even have beared... only few and my father and brothers dont have either.

u are so on point. I'm 5' 11 with a nice frame and some goatie....the thing is these ladies think I'm 16, from their attitude. Some of them I deliberately discuss events that humbles their memory. I graduated 3yrs ago
afta spending 6yrs+,....they act like I belong to UTME generation and a handful of guyz @ work too thinks I'm on IT....nd when they realize otherwise and start overcompensation, i just smh and smile coz a part of me enjoys it....
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by Kanwulia: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2013
As gooooooooooood as I feel! cool

30 years younger! Hallelujah! cool
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by veave(f): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2013
hello Mister Dan...
if u're above 35, dial this numbercheesy.
0805136_646...

smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by vivianc(f): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2013
I look 7yrs older than my real age and its being a blessing.
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by doomsdayII(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2013
vivianc: I look 7yrs older than my real age and its being a blessing.
LOOK TWICE! Cos i fu*king look like MOSES
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by ignis: 5:10am On Oct 29, 2013
vivianc: I look 7yrs older than my real age and its being a blessing.
Why do you think so?
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2013
My picture is there, you can judge for yourself, i look like a 21 years old or younger. what do you think? Let me know.
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by vivianc(f): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2013
doomsdayII: LOOK TWICE! Cos i fu*king look like MOSES

Lol, how did moses look like? Show me a px, maybe i'd finally know.
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by vivianc(f): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2013
ignis:
Why do you think so?

Lol, why do I think what?
Re: How Old Do You Really Look? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2013
I look like 7-10 years older, and its been a blessing so far.

Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? / I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? / Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ?