Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,537 members, 7,905,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Tooth Replacement - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Replacement (184 Views)

Tooth Replacement: Which Option Is Best For You? / Babcock University Hospital Performs Knee Replacement Surgery On 70 Year Old / Tooth Decay And Cavities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tooth Replacement by lastchild: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
In 2005 I had a hole in my teeth which resulted in removing the teeth, 12 years later being 2017 I removed another one close to the removed one, both are the major molars used for food chewing

Since 2017 I have been eating with only one side of the mouth since I have lost the two major ones the other side

Last 2 weeks I noticed a serious pain in the other side of the molar, I sworn not to remove it, the battle lasted for 2 weeks till I surrendered yesterday and went and remove it based on the doctor's suggestion

Now my predicament is this, the new removed one is still a wound under healing process, I tried eating with the other side of the mouth but I encounter pains because the food keep pinching on the gum where the 2 tooth were removed from

Its clear to me now that eating will become a battle from henceforth, the doctor told me not to worry that the tooth can be replaced with permanent artificial ones if I have the money

Please has anyone ever replaced tooth or know someone that does? Is it real? Any complications, does it feel like your real tooth?

Please I need an answer, mod please help me move this to the front page

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/the-news-spy-scam-or-legit-everything- / Governor Akeredolu's Broadcast On Coronavirus Pandemics / Is It Wise For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.