Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:38 AM

Too Many Girls Around? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Too Many Girls Around? (1551 Views)

My Ex-fiance Bites Off My Index, Confessed To Have Duped Many Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Girls Around? by OShepherd: 3:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Morning all! Been a while I came on board but there's a challenging situation here a friend just disclosed & really tearing his marriage apart,
He's actually a lover of one man one wife ideology as well as few kids mostly 3 but I guess his mindset is getting a facelift �
Got married years back & welcomed a Baby girl, followed by another (but lost her at infancy), then another Girl (she remained) & a boy child followed(My guy was happy it's 2-1, no issues but d baby boy died 3days after, This really left him devastated as he was far away @work only 4 him to be told that d boy developed complications 2days after birth(but d inlaws who were around @home had to go native by putting inscissions all over d boy but unfortunately d boy could not be rescued by d time he returned & rushed him to hospital d following day, what a terrible blow (2 deaths recorded) & he made up his mind to keep off d wife but You all know women antics, She took in again but last night she delivered a baby Girl again after some internal rumblings; took us a while to find out because he has been unusually moody since d news of d 3rd baby girl broke last evening; looking very sad and he broke down saying he can't continue with the marriage again!
This stand is quite worrisome especially considering a highly disciplined person he is! What can be done here because I left him last night dumbfounded and I doubt any one would tolerate such without thinking otherwise- Too many girls around? Haba!
Re: Too Many Girls Around? by GboyegaD(m): 3:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Walahi, he needs a brain check. What is wrong with a girl child? He should be happy God has been good to him by blessing him with the fruit of the womb. If he needs a boy, he can opt for an IVF and choose the gender of the baby. As it is said, " soup wey sweet, na money kill am", as such, he should be ready to spend for the procedure.

10 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Amanee(f): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2020
And who is he blaming for three girls?

He must be rip-roaring mad

Lets even overlook the fact that the sex of the children are his purview, what success has he made for himself that prospective sons can inherit? If Barrack Obama and Dangote are satisfied with their daughters, it's one John Doe in the hinterlands with no money that is looking for a male child to carry on his obscure family name...nonsense and Buhari undecided

11 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Vyolet(f): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2020
God will grant his wife the fortitude to bear everything in this trying period.
I hope the man learns to appreciate what he has someday soon.
I will not insult him.

6 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by faithfull18(f): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Amanee:
And who is he blaming for three girls?

He must be rip-roaring mad

Lets even overlook the fact that the sex of the children are his purview, what success has he made for himself that prospective sons can inherit? If Barrack Obama and Dangote are satisfied with their daughters, it's one John Doe in the hinterlands with no money that is looking for a male child to carry on his obscure family name...nonsense and Buhari undecided
You aren't nice fa. He refused to give his wife the Y-chromosome and he is complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by OShepherd: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
faithfull18:

You aren't nice fa. He refused to give his wife the Y-chromosome and he is complaining.
He actually did once thinking of putting a stop to childbearing but the baby boy died after three days in an unexplainable circumstances and that is his pain especially that this one came out 3rd BabyGirl again! Now he's considering not going home again!!!
Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
It is inherent in us to crave for what is "unavailable". And don't blame that man cos he is very right in his own way to crave for the dorminant male child.

A male child= 3 female children.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Jman06(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
faithfull18:

Or he could be giving the Y chromosomes but the wife's body isn't accepting!

The sex of the fetus is not exclusively determined by the man's contributions of sex chromosomes. Feminists and women apologists have tried to make the world believe that sex of a baby is solely determined by the man, but those of us who have some extra knowledge of science and reproduction know that a combination of factors from both the man and woman come into play in deciding sex.

Meanwhile, personally I don't discriminate between the two sexes. I love both male and female children equally.

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Saintmary(f): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
He should stay away from home naw, I only pity the woman who married him.
How does his sexual activities affect our economy in any way.

5 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by ibkayee(f): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
faithfull18:

Lmao
Re: Too Many Girls Around? by bukatyne(f): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
The wife just had another baby after losing two and the man is making it about him?

He is thinking of leaving home?

The wife might be better off without him.

8 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by OShepherd: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
bukatyne:
The wife just had another baby after losing two and the man is making it about him?

He is thinking of leaving home?

The wife might be better off without him.
Yes my dear but d truth is that she's unemployed, eventhough my friend has set up business on 3 occassions but all failed & he resolved she go learn a trade but she has refused to finish up, instead all she thinks of is making Babies�!
But wait, let's be serious here! who will be happy that the only specie he wanted was used razor blade on & the boy died before his return from work? Only to be pressured and it resulted into another Baby Girl �
Re: Too Many Girls Around? by djon78(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
OShepherd:
Yes my dear but d truth is that she's unemployed, eventhough my friend has set up business on 3 occassions but all failed & he resolved she go learn a trade but she has refused to finish up, instead all she thinks of is making Babies�!
But wait, let's be serious here! who will be happy that the only specie he wanted was used razor blade on & the boy died before his return from work? Only to be pressured and it resulted into another Baby Girl �

Children are gift from God whether male or female. Your friend is not even grateful that he can father children.
One of the worst things to do is to be ungrateful for what you have.

He should better change his ways, accept the gift God has given him. Love his wife. He can still born Boy from that woman.

If not devil wants to sift him like wheat.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Ulunne777(f): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Did his wife tie his abunna to her V that day? What should we know abt women?

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Ulunne777(f): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
OShepherd:

You are actually on his side. He can't wear condom or withdraw or say No.

Tell me more abt women antics.

7 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Whyzaid(f): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Your friend is ungrateful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by chii8(f): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
OShepherd:

Why do I feel that you and your friend is same plus why did you suddenly want to pin the death of your son on your in-laws?....hmmm... this life ehhnn

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by 24kmagic: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm not married but I can understand his pain.
I don't want to ever have a female child.

From one problem to the other.
3 boys are enough.

God help me
Re: Too Many Girls Around? by cococandy(f): 2:38am On Mar 19, 2020
We know you are your friend.

I was gonna say I feel sorry for your wife but only God knows what in the fvckery was going on in that house for them to be slicing a baby with razors when they should have sought emergency help first. I really don’t fux with ignorance and superstition.

However it seems to me that you’re more concerned about the death of the male child and not the other one.

May you both find a resolution.
Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2020
The woman sef dey try. Amidst all the losses she took in again. Hopeful that just maybe it would be a boy. How was she to know?

I wonder how disappointed she must have felt at the scan showing the gender of the fetus.

When will this rubbish thing stop.
Currently pregnant with my second child.
Hubs and I went in together for the anomaly scan.
Please note that for the first baby same Doctor shouted loudly and excitedly that your baby is a boy.

2years after, same doctor wants to tell us gender o. He started by asking quietly "How many kids do you have"? "Boy or Girl"

Then shortly after a long silence "this one is a girl" followed.

Rubbish!

This woman even try.
It's just second baby and am tired already. After this one, I no dey carry any belle again!.

Please let the man leave the house and leave her. Is it her fault? Does he know how she feels having lost all those babies. Is it easy to carry belle?

1 Like

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by worworbabe: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Whatever name you want to make, better make it for yourself and right now.

Would Obama need a male child to carry his name or something like that.

He better love his daughters and take good care of them.

Putting incisions on a sick child is sick. He should have dealt with the people involved squarely.
Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Ulunne777(f): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2020
OShepherd:

She pressured his penis grin grin grin. He started mourning the late baby when another survived.

You think carrying and birthing is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by thorpido(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Where does this friend of yours stay?He needs to be beaten with a broom....the Cele way.
What kind of mentality is this in the 22nd century?
A newborn is sick and what you do is put incisions on his body and introduce infections and kuku kill the baby.Bush people sef.
If he doesn't want to come home again,tell him not to.He will be better off at Yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Girls Around? by OShepherd: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
thorpido:
Where does this friend of yours stay?He needs to be beaten with a broom....the Cele way.
What kind of mentality is this in the 22nd century?
A newborn is sick and what you do is put incisions on his body and introduce infections and kuku kill the baby.Bush people sef.
If he doesn't want to come home again,tell him not to.He will be better off at Yaba left.
Oga, reread d thread sir,
d man was away while d crime was committed behind him & he wasn't informed b4 they went ahead, he came home d next day to meet a dead child & it was because he already gave up procreation with d Lady but women still had her way which resulted to this, now he got angrier & we still dey beg am to go home oooo�
Me I believe
"only GOD & WOMAN can make a child come alive; as long as a Woman wants it, d man can never stop her hence there is nothing U can do if a woman doesnt want a child"- anyone to counter this again
Re: Too Many Girls Around? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
It is not easy. I knew a guy who had 6 girls after trying for boys. He just had to give up. The man was behaving like a woman from living in that house with 7 women. It was funny. I don't pray to be in his shoes.

Funny thing is; it is the girls who will take care of their parents in old age while the boys are busy hustling.
Re: Too Many Girls Around? by travelland(f): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
OShepherd:
Oga, reread d thread sir,
d man was away while d crime was committed behind him & he wasn't informed b4 they went ahead, he came home d next day to meet a dead child & it was because he already gave up procreation with d Lady but women still had her way which resulted to this, now he got angrier & we still dey beg am to go home oooo
Me I believe
"only GOD & WOMAN can make a child come alive; as long as a Woman wants it, d man can never stop her hence there is nothing U can do if a woman doesnt want a child"- anyone to counter this again

But how can we help you resolve this? why bring this to nairaland? Is your friend in nairaland? howwill we mmake him go home or solve his anger problem? all these questions are going through my mind because I don't uunderstand why the need to open such a thread. Contact his family members or friends to speak to him, he's not a kid, if he so needs a son he should try IVF. No need to mock females here, these days people go for what they want so spare us this nonsense thread, instead go for IVF.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Dstv, Gotv Break Silence Over Social Media Reports / Mirror And Stools For Quick Sale / My Mother Want Me To Marry A Lady I Dont Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.