Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:50 PM

Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him (50026 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Thieves Set Building On Fire In Umuahia After Failed Attempts To Break-In / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by cr7lomo: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
M00N:

The hard truth is that to make a person understand pain take away what they love

That's y I called u a terrorist...cos that's what they do
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by OkunrinMeta: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
M00N:

She won't feel it now that she's got her revenge

Have you been to prison before?
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please guys I'm urgently looking for a small loan of 15k to complete payment for some goods. I've tried most of the loan apps but I have an issue with my bvn number that apparently requires me to bring an affidavit and police report to rectify. Then I've also tried sites like renmoney but you need a salary account to be eligible. Please help me out. I'm willing to provide every form of identity I have (including social media accounts) and also interest upon payback (at the end of the month). Anyone willing to assist me, please this is my number 08054271376. Im a recent graduate and I'm into mobile phones business. Plus I still get a monthly stipend from my parents so I'm sure to payback at month end.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Farki: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
victorian:

I don't support the killings but when a woman has destroyed several souls just because the man plead for it. And I know sponsored the bills surrounding her abortions just to make him happy.

Such woman is no longer mentally OK.

The man should be happy, he has eventually created killer due to his Randy dick and continuous lies in the relationship

Anyways Na them sabi.

The blood of those aborted babies are on his head too, likewise the death of his son and there is nothing all the men ranting on me can do about it.

Himself share in it.

It's like you don't get me, I am not pitying the man at all I'm just saying that you should stop treating the woman like she is a child.

She is a grown adult and not a robot, she knew the risks of pregnancy but didn't take precautions to prevent it even if the man does not agree she should be wise herself and get contraception or leave the man. I'm sure she knows what contraceptives are but refused to use them even after getting pregnant before.

I know the man is a scumbag for cheating and manipulation but this woman as well is a big fool who couldn't give up whatever benefits she was getting despite the man being a horrible person. The fault of the murder lies with her alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
cr7lomo:

That's y I called u a terrorist...cos that's what they do

I guess that makes me a terrorist terrorizing another terrorist.
You are also a terrorist who encourage womanizing and abortion.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
WTF?! B!tch did he force you to abort Dem babies? It was her freaking choice! Why murder another person's baby as retaliation?!
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by adekunle418(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Killing her own baby to get at someone is bad
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Excuzeme: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammn Shiiitttt niggggarrr

Ipob again

The way these yam-leg Ipob women are killing their husbands and lovers nowadays, Nnamdi needs to be very careful because Egungun don enter Express o!

Just imagine the stupid reason she gave? Is it a must that when you date a man (and phucj without using any protection), that the man must marry you? What nonsense is this?
angry angry angry
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by auroraborealis: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Sijo01:

The man that deceived her that he was not married and made her had series of abortion is not dangerious abi

What stopped her from doing her own "due diligence" before opening her legs for him? If she was really serious about the whole stupid relationship in the first place she should have known about the man's true marital status long before now. That's even if her version of the story is true.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Autotech312(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
ngwababe:

Yes.

I hail.

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by rijaz1234(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
I believe there are many more pleasurable opportunities ahead for individuals that looked at your site.

https://www.slajobs.com/java-training-in-chennai/[i][/i]
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Ebidosia: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-arrested-for-killing-ex-lovers-baby/

I'm with the baby's father and the IPO right now. It's a terrible thing.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by hammerT: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
ngwababe:

Yes.

yes! yes! yes! shocked cool

words spoken in passion!
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Greatzeus(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
odave:
Why didn't she attempt killing the person that wronged her? Why the innocent baby?

The baby has nothing to do with their squabble, she should have vent her anger on her lover.

The heart of man is so dark and evil

Btw, where ? I suspect his contract has ended. There are people you don't argue with on NL, most of them are moles, paid agents and hired secret agents. That's why you will see them 247 on NL arguing, fighting and insulting whoever does not support their cause. Believe me, Most of them do it against their wish but because of what they will eat. They are hired for divide and rule, confusion, tribal sentiments and so on. I pray another civil war won't start from NL.
You are a liar,I have seen people call out that moniker a lot,so one day I opened his threads and post and went through it. He supports Buhari,the same way you and 99% of all Igbos support PDP,but he never ever promote tribalism or disrespect other people's religion, or promote division. I understand if you hate him the way you hate Buhari,it's your life. But don't come and start talking trash here.
Everybody knows the people who are hateful and entitled.They curse people,and think all other geo political zone is their enemy because of what happened 100 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Greatzeus:

You are a liar,I have seen people call out that moniker a lot,so one day I opened his threads and post and went through it. He supports Buhari,the same way you and 99% of all Igbos Igbos support PDP,but he never ever promote tribalism or disrespect other people's religion, or promote division. I understand if you hate him the way you hate Buhari,it's your life. But don't come and start talking trash here.
Everybody knows the people who are hateful and entitled.They curse people,and think all other geo political zone is their enemy because of what happened 100 years ago.
Thanks for the heads up.
God bless you Greatzeus.
All our posts is there and will always be there.
We ignore charlatan as the boy most of the times.
We see that kills them more.
It will be a waste of time and space replying such lies.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
A better Nigeria we shall get.

Lastly, we aren't bro/guy/male o.
We are simply WE.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by OkunrinMeta: 10:00am On May 29, 2020

She won't feel it now that she's got her revenge

Only people who haven't been to prison talk like that. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Tracking Stolen Cars: How Canadian Stolen Cars End Up In Lagos (Video) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.