Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (66429 Views)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Rejoice5000(f): 5:20am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?
That ur babe is single like A is for one apple,if u really Love her for something serious push a little further.and she is in love with u.seems u flirt around with ladies much in dat ur organization?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Rejoice5000(f): 5:22am On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:
Na their life be that

She is dying for you but because of pride she won't accept

I won't say a word
Gbam seconded
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Rejoice5000(f): 5:25am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?
Hahahahaha women na so I tell my husband then that am engaged,I have someone the guy man dey look me with one corner eye then hahahahaha nobi him dey in charge of my territory now? Forget some ladies and their big mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by stormborn28(m): 5:32am On Mar 19, 2020
purefacti:
she is a witch

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by eldest(m): 5:42am On Mar 19, 2020

grin grin
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by supereagle(m): 5:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Ibrassdeen:
Women re second in command to devil be careful. she can even visit her hometown becoz of u.
What is my mind exactly.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2020
ignore her rant, flirt all you like, let her know that she s not the only broadd with breast.

dont reduce your standards or she will know how to manipulate you.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by worworbabe: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2020
You were always fighting and people said you are compatible. How reasonable is that?
So you will end up together and continue fighting over little things?
Think about it. You in particular sound immature and that girl can never respect you.

Just continue to move on as you have already started.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Truthbites: 5:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Just flee..girls/women full outside. Fine ones sef

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by vivalavida(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2020
So u just dey chase all the girls for Ur work place?

You will soon lose every atom of respect u have there.

It didn't work out for both of u. U switched to another female colleague.
You lots are even childish. Discussing relationships with fellow colleagues and placing bets that this one will leave this one for that one.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by jacoik(m): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Lawgod247:
Well, in matters like this, I usually don't fail to say my mind without fear nor favor. Now, without mincing words and without any atom of partiality, I wish to contribute in a way that no one will feel that I am being too emotional about this topic. The truth is that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Thank you.
to use you do money ritual just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Lawgod247: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2020
jacoik:
to use you do money ritual just dey hungry me
lol. Abeg o! No do
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by oyinda1599(f): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2020
misreal:
The trouble is not that she wants to marry you, the trouble is that women loves it when a man gives them attention.you gave her attention and withdrew it, now wants it back.she wants the attention till the day she gets married oh.
If i were you, i will just ignore her and move on with my life.
op, this is the best advice for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by gideonuche(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2020
this is a private something which should be disscused with a rightful professionals like psychologist or philandropist to counsel on this matter. it shouldn't be made public like. i dont know how some people reason.
my brother my advice for u is meet a pschologist or phylandropist to counsel u on this this matter
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 6:39am On Mar 19, 2020
worworbabe:
You were always fighting and people said you are compatible. How reasonable is that?
So you will end up together and continue fighting over little things?
Think about it. You in particular sound immature and that girl can never respect you.

Just continue to move on as you have already started.

Thank you very much
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Juliearth:

Your third paragraph is very very apt.

Exactly...

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2020
gideonuche:
this is a private something which should be disscused with a rightful professionals like psychologist or philandropist to counsel on this matter. it shouldn't be made public like. i dont know how some people reason.
my brother my advice for u is meet a pschologist or phylandropist to counsel u on this this matter

Meeting professional body for relationship advice? That's too far na. Well, I think the best idea is to MOVE ON for now
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2020
vivalavida:
So u just dey chase all the girls for Ur work place?

You will soon lose every atom of respect u have there.

It didn't work out for both of u. U switched to another female colleague.
You lots are even childish. Discussing relationships with fellow colleagues and placing bets that this one will leave this one for that one.

I'm not a womanizer okay?
Truth be told, I know how dangerous it is to have a relationship in the same office and that was why I never took her serious in the first place.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2020
quentin06:
ignore her rant, flirt all you like, let her know that she s not the only broadd with breast.

dont reduce your standards or she will know how to manipulate you.

Ok! Noted and thank you
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by DNSPro: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Rejoice5000:
That ur babe is single like A is for one apple,if u really Love her for something serious push a little further.and she is in love with u.seems u flirt around with ladies much in dat ur organization?
bad advise. He should ignore her completely

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:

What kind of men do we have these days ? She is not interested , and she made bet with you and you agreed , you sound like a teenager. Do you even know what it sounds like. Oga move on, she is not available she just likes the attention. Mehn

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by okpalaAnambra: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2020
degamemaster:
OP, did you just read my situation this night and know exactly what I'm going through?
I met this girl in church and we became friends and after a short while I told her plainly how I feel about her, of which she concurred. She has a boyfriend but doesn't love him, and she wants us together but some level of pride will not let her. All the time that I have asked her to give me a definite answer to my request, she still either say wait or she will brush it aside. At a time, she told me wants to gradually withdraw from the guy and form a life of her own. I am ready to wait for her but the fear that she haven't been open to me gave me serious concerns and I decided to be hunting again, just this afternoon, a white girl I got recently came to visit me, even though we 're still in friendship stage, this my African queen called in the midst of our discussion that if I can help her look up something in the supermarket and I was still on the call with her when she asked me whom I was with. I told her that I have a visitor and she concluded that she's my girlfriend and boom, the whole story changed to war as she came so angry even as I type right now, she have refused to talk to me.
I mean a girl who told me she's not yet ready yet and who has a boyfriend but not in love. I am yet to figure this out right now, should I take it that she still wants to know how serious I am or she's just feeding her feminine ego ? Maybe I should let her go and concentrate on the one who wants me... just confused about the whole thing.
Sissy men everywhere...who told u she is not in love? Yet she's been digged by her bf.. receive sense
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by kogi2010: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Op are you truly a man or woman rapper When she boldly told you that she is with another man, definitely she is coming back to you to waste your time, resources and cash, she will now leave you to a her choice man cheesy A jealous man or woman can destroys things, they don't care what happens after, they will always want to be selfishly satisfied cry
wow i love it madam for a women to come all out with the basic no interest kudos to u
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by inspire700(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Rejoice5000:

I doubt if she truly have a relationship as she claims because after she broke the sad news to me, she later called if I have reached him and I told her it's none of her business.

Moreover, the following day, she came close to my cubicle asking me if she can drink out of my bottle water and showing me how beautiful one park close to her house is
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Abia1stboy: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Sissy men everywhere...who told u she is not in love? Yet she's been digged by her bf.. receive sense

Chef2000 aka okpalaAnambra, our Abia state is in ruins but you are busy feeling funky all over nairaland. Abia state is cursed

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by tfelicityk(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:

Besides, you mentioned that she told she is getting married to someone soon... Why she is betting with you? It seems both of you are inconsistent... Here is my question - can you managed her for who is she for the rest of your life?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Fedrick100: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2020
dinachi:

You are extremely weak! I am ashamed of young men of nowadays! Very very weak specimens! Begging women everywhere instead of taking charge!
She is going to win the bet, I can bet anytime you see her, your mouth hangs open and saliva starts coming out, that's how stupid you look, and she notices how you look like a puppy when you see her. She will manipulate you until she is tired.

My friend, you are not a man, go and bow down and worship her!

Or whenever, you decided to let your manhood take charge, do the following:

1, Stop playing with her, focus on the lady you are currently with. Ignore her tantrums.
2, Since you are very weak around her and she knows it, just keep a distance from her.
3, Anytime she tries to tease you, that you will get back to her, tell her point blank if you can ever muster the courage, that she lacks what it takes to sustain the interest of a man like you. Put her on the defence.
4, Call her " my former crush", she will be exasperated by this.
5, Consistently pretend she doesn't matter anymore, for instance, if there is anything you normally do for her when you guys met, STOP doing it.

This Ur pieces of advice Go help me.. Cause am kinda in same situation
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by degamemaster(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Paganizonda:

you don't need to be confused.
you are her spare in case her main guy doesn't work out.
if her main guy works out or a better guy than even you comes along she go blank you and even you go shock & ask if this isn't the same African queen that use to be jealous & stuff.
remove her from your heart & face front.
women are not as naive as we think,they are very calculative,they always think ten steps ahead & are very brutal when going for what they want.
it's your choice anyways but if I were you,I would look ahead.
she's keeping you as an option in case all fails,she doesn't love you.

I have thought as much as you did. I have a feeling that what she was showing me pity and not love but on the second thought, I began to calculate how complicated and confusing women can be. As for her boyfriend, she's not love again and doesn't hide it. She opened up to our pastor who cancelled both of us. But, I'm yet to figure out what she wants.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2020
greggng:
You stil have unfinished business with her. She was right to say you don't know what you want....because you have been flirting with other girls around. She might be of the opinion that you are not taking her feeling for you seriously by extention taking her love seriously . A lady use to love me back then. One day she wrote me a letter and gave it to her younger brother to deliver to me .unfortunately one of my friends receive the letter on my behalf ....they brother met my absence and gave it to my friend. The mumu read it and spread the news like corona viruse. When her love letter became the talk of the town, she hijacked me on my way back home and break my head with her shoe...I was rushed to the hospital ...why the nurse was treating the wound I heard her saying ....This will teach me never to joke with a woman's love. I won't be surprise if your head is broken someday for joking with a woman's love. If you want to hear the rest of my story then .you have to pay me handsomely .cos you no follow me enjoy the pain then embarassed.

Hahaha! Thanks bro
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by cRobo: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2020
kingjrofficial:
this Cristiano Ronaldo fan cool

cRobo is abbreviation of my real name

However I love CR7

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.