Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,393 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Is There Anything Like Uk Online National Lottery? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is There Anything Like Uk Online National Lottery? (1068 Views)

Please Help A Sister Out Here. Is There Anything Like Peace Corps Of Nigeria? / ¤ JONATHAN KING LIMITED ¤ Canadian Visa Lottery / National Lottery Regulatory Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Uk Online National Lottery? by neejah1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
nairalanders pls i need ur opinions. i got a mail in my box telling me there is a UK national lottery that i won but was asked to pay for for the delivery services on how i will redeem my prize. pls is there anything like UK ONLINE NATIONAL LOTTERY? is it real? pls i need ur opinions
Re: Is There Anything Like Uk Online National Lottery? by zhia2000(f): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2007
Yep Hon.  big scam.  the Uk national lottery website is:  www.national-lottery.co.uk

you can play online or by text message or direct debit/standing order. 

if you win they will definitely notify you (except if you bought a paper ticket)   

I you played online or as i mentioned above, they will pay up to £5000.00 directly into your account.  Anything above £5000.00, will require you to contact them for security reasons  (but they will inform you if you've won).

Under no circumstance will they ask you to pay "for delivery" especially when you have not bought a ticket.  my dear as a nigerian know when people are trying to 419 you. please see these links:

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/information.do?info=securityadvice

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/information.do?info=commonscams

You can play, but if you win you must be at least 16years old and a UK resident before you can claim your price.
Re: Is There Anything Like Uk Online National Lottery? by neejah1(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2007
thanx guyz, you are appreciated smiley wink kiss
Re: Is There Anything Like Uk Online National Lottery? by oyenekan(f): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2007
Fellow dis is nothing but a scam. I got something of this nature sometimes ago, but when i ask them why i should pay to get my prize they they never replied since then. shine ue eyes
Re: Is There Anything Like Uk Online National Lottery? by Reverend(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2007
All of the gay, homosexual, retard, scum 419 Nigerian scammers operating the lottery scams out of Madrid, Amsterdam and London ask for money to be paid to obtain your winnings.

There is not one real lottery in the World where you have to pay to receive your prize.

You have been warned!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Ph- Intercontinental Bank Test Result Has Been Released / Visafone Recruitment(medicine After Death)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.