Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came (26864 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by AreaFada2: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maazifurniture:
Yoooooo Yoooooo Amen. Nothing scares me more than this corona.

Meanwhile.

Please patronize us please. We stay in Lagos.
We make durable and affordable furnitures, with quality woods. Ten years warranty. Call or whatsapp Number in bio. For your house furniture and office furniture. Serious customers please.
Nice looking stuff.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by alfredilly: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
This one trying to capitalize on TB Joshua prophesy but with a bit of smartness. TB Joshua was bold to declare 27th March and we are counting but this hemp smoking Sule giving a statement everybody already know and calling it prophesy. It is a common knowledge that if Corona Virus does not end the world, the world will end corona. It will disappear as it come. Any prophesy in that? You come dey lie on top God join am. End time.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by SalomonKane: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm curious to ask why God didn't tell him the date the virus will disappear.

Nonsense.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Seeker091: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nearby Abule Ado explosion that caused damages to lives and properties none of you foresaw it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by ssegs5(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Amen cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by UwaMmebii(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
seborrhic:
Every time I read what this guy says or hear him speak,I just keep asking myself,"who made this clown a pastor?".
This one too has followers that follow him and actually feel he has a Spiritual link or affiliation to God?
Unbelievable.

My dear I tire.. that guy is fake abeg I wonder how ppl dey follow him blindly.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Samade7: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
mamatayour:
Definitely it would disappear

When? grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by densiks: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vague and unnecessary prediction
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
mamatayour:
Definitely it would disappear
Will it disappear without any effort??
You're subtly trivializing the efforts of health officials instead of supporting them
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by SeriouslySense(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gbam, Exactly
alfredilly:
This one trying to capitalize on TB Joshua prophesy but with a bit of smartness. TB Joshua was bold to declare 27th March and we are counting but this hemp smoking Sule giving a statement everybody already know and calling it prophesy. Everybody already know that if Corona Virus does not end the world, the world will end corona. It will disappear as it come. Any prophesy in that? You come dey lie on top God join am. End time.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hahahahahahaahhabahah this people,so God didn't tell you when it was coming but told you how it will be going,and not when.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is an affront to health worker putting their lives on the line to profer solution to the problem at hand.

WORDS DONT BRING ABOUT RESULTS; RATHER ACTION+WORDS DO
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by jubrilELsudan: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
BLOODY FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Bukden16(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
All these supposed men of God sef...

When covid-19 was coming, were all they all sleeping?
Abeg let me be going jorh...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nelochukwu: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
YungMike:
Uncle, calm down.
God told TbJoshua before he told you. grin

Waiting for 27th March..........

Friends and Family in the Diaspora, if you wish to keep in touch with family and friends in Nigeria at a very cheap calling rate. Download the SmileVoice app and check my signature for contact info.

. 27th will come and go and the virus will continue. It will eventually end but not on the date that any of these charlatans whose god is their belly says

Infact they should stop prophesying dates, for their prophesies elongates the time. These men dont know God and this will be proof for all to see
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Humanoid01(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Opiletool:
Make it disappear or stop talking nonsense.

Scientists are working day and night to make the virus go away, you lots are sitting here collecting tithe and offering and making some predictions and pronouncements.

Now wehn the virus disappears, these lots would want to claim the glory of those scientists and their God-given knowledge and wisdom by claiming that the virus disappears as a result of their prophecies.
Their prophecies could be true, and it serves a purpose -- to give the people hope. Of course, if it's true, you can't expect the disease to vanish just like that, it must meet certain processes (this is where the work of the scientists comes in). That's why in the end, God gets the glory because He gave those prophecies so that people can have hope, and the wisdom to those scientists to actualize the prophecies. No one gets the glory besides God, not even the scientists. In essence, everyone has their part to play.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by darocha1: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maazifurniture:
Yoooooo Yoooooo Amen. Nothing scares me more than this corona.

Meanwhile.

Please patronize us please. We stay in Lagos.
We make durable and affordable furnitures, with quality woods. Ten years warranty. Call or whatsapp Number in bio. For your house furniture and office furniture. Serious customers please.

What's your priceike
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by NigeriaBam: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Social Media Pastor
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by ummarkhbiz(f): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mad o
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Opiletool(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Humanoid01:

Their prophecies could be true, and it serves a purpose -- to give the people hope. Of course, if it's true, you can't expect the disease to vanish just like that, it must meet certain processes (this is where the work of the scientists comes in). That's why in the end, God gets the glory because He gave those prophecies so that people can have hope, and the wisdom to those scientists to actualize the prophecies. No one gets the glory besides God, not even the scientists. In essence, everyone has their part to play.

No offence bro, but every person with a working brain doesn't need any pastor to tell him/her that this virus would vanish in no time. Serious countries have started working towards its cure from the moment it started, and there have been cases of patients who have recovered.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Wolexe1: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oga calm down jo, no be only you get prophesy for mouth.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Ogaonos: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
diasporaman:
Coronavirus will disappear the way it came Apostle Suleman declares

“God told me something to tell you. I want everyone to listen, because I know you all have been waiting to hear what I have to say.

“It is not about vaccine. God told me that the way coronavirus came, is the same way it will disappear.

“You are going to discover you will not hear about it anymore. Because the same way it came, is how it will go. Everything will return to normal. Don’t fear.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TngFlyzs_f4
corona is a big test on pastor.esp fathers.it will expose fake men of God .my advice is watch and pray.take precautions measure Nd pray DT Wisdom be granted to medical expert in coming up with a solution vaccine because only few genuine men of God in Nigeria Nd few Nigerians with strong faith in d spirit most are religious mongers
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nelochukwu: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Seeker091:
Nearby Abule Ado explosion that caused damages to lives and properties none of you foresaw it.

My brother all these men of gold are criminals and apostates. My only concern is that the sheaple hold them to accountability. Like when March 27 comes and goes and cities are still reporting new cases, the sheaple in synagogue of satan will ask TB y his 27th March prophecy didnt come to pass? But I doubt they will question him even after clearly he lied in the name of God.

What do I know, but one thing is for sure that virus will not end at the time frame of any of these criminals just to show they dont know God. Their god is their belly

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Humanoid01(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Opiletool:

No offence bro, but every person with a working brain doesn't need any pastor to tell him/her that this virus would vanish in no time. Serious countries have started working towards its cure from the moment it started, and there have been cases of patients who have recovered.
Lol no offence taken at all. Not everyone needs a prophecy to be assured, but it doesn't change the fact that some people do. If the prophecy is truly from God (and not just some random prediction), then there's a need for it.

Everyone isn't a scientist, just as everyone isn't a banker, etc, and that's why we all choose different disciplines in school. The scientists are doing their job, the pastors are also doing theirs. So if there's any lapses in the science sector, the criticisms should be against that system in the country, depending on the underlying factors.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Iluvmycontr3: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
diasporaman:
Amen

You don't need to tell us that everything will remain normal. We all know that. And we know it's a matter of time. So you ain't saying anything yet.

And i am not part of those waiting for you to say something... I have, and usually study my bible, and do as it instructs jst like most of you guys claim to. ..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Sterope(f): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Obviously like Ebola
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
We know that it will before, why re u worry yourself?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Zinnywise(f): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
ShattaBandles:
None of our able Daddy or man of God can heal Coronavirus patient, they are just giving prophecies promises on how it will go on its own.

Here is a Bishop praying for Ebola victim.

Men of God can't try this with Coronavirus virus because it's airborne.

Rather they will pray for you from live video.

In this kind of situation, our men of God can only pray for scientists to speed up their research.

Las Las God na Scam

Oga is rather too harsh to use that word lass lass God na scam Niko�
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
How did it come
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by damentalist: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
If you could not see that virus come, why should we trust you to see it disappear?

Scammers in suits.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by pmoye(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
All these pastors sha. I guess someone has just told him about the nature of viral infections, how they all fade away once they have run their course. Sharp man don interpret it as "God told me".

All these business people called pastors should just keep quiet, step aside and let scientists, health professionals and government agencies work in peace. Pastor I say, pocket your prophecy this time. I asked nicely, so don't get angry.

diasporaman:
Coronavirus will disappear the way it came Apostle Suleman declares

“God told me something to tell you. I want everyone to listen, because I know you all have been waiting to hear what I have to say.

“It is not about vaccine. God told me that the way coronavirus came, is the same way it will disappear.

“You are going to discover you will not hear about it anymore. Because the same way it came, is how it will go. Everything will return to normal. Don’t fear.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TngFlyzs_f4

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Donbosco46: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hope he knows this is not prohphcy is just common sense because we all know someday it will end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Easter: Share Your Easter Best Selfie.. / A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. / Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.