Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,845 members, 7,966,141 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:55 AM

Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) (91899 Views)

Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by BadBradley: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with Caption ...

"Best mama in the world. I love you"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B933i5zny92/

when attention-seeking has gone to the extent where you dishonour your mother's grave to buy cheap publicity. The world has reached the pinnacle of civilization; we're on reverse gear now.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Psoul(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
datola:
This man should be serious for once!

People are racking their brains on how to solve corona virus issue and a supposed SINator is busy showing off burial ground.

Tell us ur contribution in solving man's problems
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
A senator that wears handbangle, Is that one a senator that really have his people at heart??

A senator that deem it fit to show us photos if his Acquired Vanities instead of showing us Photoshoot of himself and his Caring wife, Is that one a Senator??

No he is not!!.......He is only a drug baron, He is there to loot money to lavish on his numerous girlfriends.
Please someone happiness should not be tired around a woman. Beside marriage dis days na scam
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Jabioro: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Meaning..?
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by ssegs5(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Happyguy201: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Efcc and Sars no go see this one
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by ogbuefi677(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
paqman:
Dino is one of a politician that i highly have regard for , but his showing off ability make me develop phobia for him , this kind of people dont care about the people , infact he should not hold any political office in nigeria
On the contrary, Dino is one of the best legislators since 1999.
Dude is the record holder in number of bills/motions in the 8th Senate.
And what do you think about the speedy passage of anti people bills like increase in VAT,hate speech bill etc?Do you think that would've been possible with ppl like Dino in the Senate?
And from all indications,dude looks like he's a saint in financial matters,cos EFCC could've messed him up if he ever touched a kobo that didn't belong to him.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
LOBATAN grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
azeeza:
vanity upon vanity.
Don’t work so you won’t make money
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by miqos02(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Inferiority complex
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by bulletproofmonk(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
A senator that wears handbangle, Is that one a senator that really have his people at heart??

A senator that deem it fit to show us photos of his Acquired Vanities instead of showing us Photoshoot of himself and his Caring wife, Is that one a Senator??

No he is not!!.......He is only a drug baron, He is there to loot money to lavish on his numerous girlfriends.

Hand Bangle?? Which Ogbomosho village are you from ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Kayleb01: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vanity vanity vanity!!!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by delishpot: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
When those the masses ellect are living large and showing it off to those who put them in office. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
This man is too childish

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:

A senator that deem it fit to show us photos of his Acquired Vanities instead of showing us Photoshoot of himself and his Caring wife, Is that one a Senator??

Find wife give am if na that one be your problem

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Ibbrroo88: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Senseless pig.......at a time we r struggling and battling with coronavirus......u r flaunting gravery luxury........Mr former senator, u r senseless sir.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Mickey23(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Rest on mama
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by BestOsai: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
hisexcellency34:
After using her to upgrade

You need sense
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by tony1918(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
God please I want to be rich even before my mama dies ...so children of vanity can comment
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by maestroferddi: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
paqman:
Dino is one of a politician that i highly have regard for , but his showing off ability make me develop phobia for him , this kind of people dont care about the people , infact he should not hold any political office in nigeria
Most Nigerians are driven by poverty mentality.

Just some couple of millions and they are filling on top of the world.

Just imagine how silly this Dino is making out...

No-one who made money by the dint of hard work would flaunt wealth as this character is doing.

What madness!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by most4care: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bros Dino...it's all vanity
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by oochi123(f): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mr show off..I just love this man..he doesn't care what pple say about him..
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by arewa001(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
You can't satisfy everybody. Had it been he did a common grave for his mum, they would've say he's even greedy to his own mother that he couldn't even give her a befitting burial.
SDM once said "If you say the truth you die, if you don't you'll still die".
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by 1972xy: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
IrohKennedyy:
pure vanity
I love Dino but his show off is getting too much
more like that of yahoo boys
i dont blame him. it is just a symptom of illiteracy.
illiterate would always like to do show off thinking that they are doing the right thing.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
What kinda idiot is this manchild? he should go get himself busy.. Some Nigerians are homeless in the street where he lives but he wasted tax payers money on a grave, what was the point of showing off a grave where he buried skeletons?

Man should grow the fu ck up!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Go and help the poor with that money ,pls.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omechs:
Go and help the poor with that money ,pls.
Don't mind the Idiot.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:

Wow!!!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
This one is excessive but has never been a crime

For your smart TVs, AC and Soundsystems, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) / Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.