Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,057 members, 7,939,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Inequality: World Champion USA Female Team Lost 5-2 To Boys U15 Academy Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inequality: World Champion USA Female Team Lost 5-2 To Boys U15 Academy Team (617 Views)

World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) / Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents / Nigeria U15 Boys Arrive Abuja After Four-nation Invitational Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inequality: World Champion USA Female Team Lost 5-2 To Boys U15 Academy Team by oyi1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gender Inequality grin
I Remember Arguing With My Friend That The Lowest Male Ranking Team Will Defeat This US Female Team But He Disagree With Me.

This Is To Show That In Football Strength Matters Alot.

Re: Inequality: World Champion USA Female Team Lost 5-2 To Boys U15 Academy Team by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
then these same women think they deserve the same amount as men, lol!
Re: Inequality: World Champion USA Female Team Lost 5-2 To Boys U15 Academy Team by oyi1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
then these same women think they deserve the same amount as men, lol!

You dey mind them

1 Like

Re: Inequality: World Champion USA Female Team Lost 5-2 To Boys U15 Academy Team by Yksulaimon02(m): 3:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Fucklove:
Do you have a PayPal account?
Hello Fucklove,please can you edit my account number out of the quote for this message.its quite unnerving to type your account no. on Google and see these type of results.
Thank you brother
Re: Inequality: World Champion USA Female Team Lost 5-2 To Boys U15 Academy Team by aadoiza: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Even an untrained set of kids who play street football would beat all these female professional football teams. Shey na today.

(1) (Reply)

WWE Loses Another Star / How Premier League Clubs Are Preparing For Season Restart / How Hushpuppi And His Gang Allegedly Scam Lazio Football Club Of £2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.