Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand (72131 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by ogbonti: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Now thats a miracle. People's brains are now functioning effectively

before nko? t is frauds like this that need to be arrested - prophesying bs----

So, those who contacted the virus are not God's children abi?

western religion = making Africans dumb since 1000 AD

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Is this preacherman not aware of covid19? Why ask members to shake hands when avoiding handshaking is one of the measures to reduce the rate of passing the disease abi virus from one person to the other. All man don wiseup ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
This man, Joshua Selman... What comes out of his mouth ehn

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
ATHEIST AND NON-BELIVER IN CHRIST PLEASE WAKA PASS THIS POST, IT NOT FOR YOU
I strongly believe corona virus is the least the power in the name of Jesus can heal/cure..

The power in the name is far bigger than that, it can wake the dead, make the blind see and do the impossibilities of man..
The issue is that mostly "Pentecostal" churches has make us seen most miracle as juju work or deceit, truly there are some fake(not influence by the spirit of God) but should that stop them from making Christians believe we can raise the dead and heal the sick?.. A practical experience i had .This is a typical senerio ... During a Sunday school a question was asked that is it right for a baby to be aborted if discover to be deformed in the womb (medically)?, everybody supported it to
be aborted/eliminate instead of giving birth to a child that might later died or give the parent strong headache and no rest of mind,
mind you we are in church . I was muted, random thought was going through my minds (crazy thought mostly) like, "something that many babalawo will do within 1day after consulting oracle( under a different spirit)", it was obvious nobody believe Jesus can reform the child, cause for the argument I see it written boldly on people faces that, (it never possible).. I believe it should be the least the power in Jesus name can do... Although have never practically use the power in the name of Jesus to do miracle or raise a dead.. But I believe HE can do it.. This generation has limit the power in the name of Jesus Christ to science and theological theory (wonderfully explaining and digging the WORD) it is good!
But I personal recommend christains (pastors, bishops, members, prophet, whosoever who know that Christ dwell in him/her to start open crusade revival, where miracle will be perform genuinely influenced by the spirit of God...
There is power in the NAME OF JESUS.. #I believe

God should just help me Christian life I personal have the urge to use the power in the name of Jesus to do the impossible, (why will I have such power and it will be wasting without using it)
LolzzATHEIST AND NON-BELIVER IN CHRIST PLEASE WAKA PASS THIS POST, IT NOT FOR YOU
I strongly believe corona virus is the least the power in the name of Jesus can heal/cure..

The power in the name is far bigger than that, it can wake the dead, make the blind see and do the impossibilities of man..
The issue is that mostly "Pentecostal" churches has make us seen most miracle as juju work or deceit, truly there are some fake(not influence by the spirit of God) but should that stop them from making Christians believe we can raise the dead and heal the sick?.. A practical experience i had .This is a typical senerio ... During a Sunday school an issue was brought up that is it right for a baby to be aborted if discover to be deformed in the womb (medically), everybody supported it to aborted/eliminate instead if giving birth to a children that might later died or give the parent strong headache, mind you we were in the church . I was muted, thought going through my minds (crazy thought mostly) like something that many babalawo will do within 1day after consulting oracle( under a different spirit), it was obvious nobody believe Jesus can reform the child cause for the argument I see it written on people face that, (it never possible).. I see it as the least the power in Jesus name can do... Although have never practically experiment the power in the name of Jesus to do miracle or raise a dead.. But I believe HE can do it.. This generation has limit the power in the name of Jesus Christ to science and theological theory...
I personal recommend Pentecostal pastor should start open crusade revival, when miracle will be perform genuinely influenced by the spirit of God...
There is power in the NAME OF JESUS.. #IBELIVE
God should help my Christian life, personal have the urge to use the power in the name if Jesus to do the impossible (why will I have such power and it will be wasting without using it)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
awhybliss:
ATHEIST AND NON-BELIVER IN CHRIST PLEASE WAKA PASS THIS POST, IT NOT FOR YOU

The issue is that mostly "Pentecostal" churches has make us seen most miracle as juju work or deceit, truly there are some fake(not influence by the spirit of God) but should that stop them from making Christians believe we can raise the dead and heal the sick?.. A practical experience i had .This is a typical senerio ... During a Sunday school a question was asked that is it right for a baby to be aborted if discover to be deformed in the womb (medically)?, everybody supported it to
be aborted/eliminate instead of giving birth to a child that might later died or give the parent strong headache and no rest of mind,
mind you we are in church . I was muted, random thought was going through my minds (crazy thought mostly) like, "something that many babalawo will do within 1day after consulting oracle( under a different spirit)", it was obvious nobody believe Jesus can reform the child, cause for the argument I see it written boldly on people faces that, (it never possible).. I believe it should be the least the power in Jesus name can do... Although have never practically use the power in the name of Jesus to do miracle or raise a dead.. But I believe HE can do it.. This generation has limit the power in the name of Jesus Christ to science and theological theory (wonderfully explaining and digging the WORD) it is good!
But I personal recommend christains (pastors, bishops, members, prophet, whosoever who know that Christ dwell in him/her to start open crusade revival, where miracle will be perform genuinely influenced by the spirit of God...
There is power in the NAME OF JESUS.. #I believe

God should just help me Christian life I personal have the urge to use the power in the name of Jesus to do the impossible, (why will I have such power and it will be wasting without using it)
LolzzATHEIST AND NON-BELIVER IN CHRIST PLEASE WAKA PASS THIS POST, IT NOT FOR YOU

The issue is that mostly "Pentecostal" churches has make us seen most miracle as juju work or deceit, truly there are some fake(not influence by the spirit of God) but should that stop them from making Christians believe we can raise the dead and heal the sick?.. A practical experience i had .This is a typical senerio ... During a Sunday school an issue was brought up that is it right for a baby to be aborted if discover to be deformed in the womb (medically), everybody supported it to aborted/eliminate instead if giving birth to a children that might later died or give the parent strong headache, mind you we were in the church . I was muted, thought going through my minds (crazy thought mostly) like something that many babalawo will do within 1day after consulting oracle( under a different spirit), it was obvious nobody believe Jesus can reform the child cause for the argument I see it written on people face that, (it never possible).. I see it as the least the power in Jesus name can do... Although have never practically experiment the power in the name of Jesus to do miracle or raise a dead.. But I believe HE can do it.. This generation has limit the power in the name of Jesus Christ to science and theological theory...
I personal recommend Pentecostal pastor should start open crusade revival, when miracle will be perform genuinely influenced by the spirit of God...
There is power in the NAME OF JESUS.. #IBELIVE
God should help my Christian life, personal have the urge to use the power in the name if Jesus to do the impossible (why will I have such power and it will be wasting without using it)
I didn't believe I typed this!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by 3Hopeblog(m): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
rattlesnake:
site examples pls
Koinonia downloads.org

Remove the space between koinonia and downloads.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by chiboy1116: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
PasD:
Listen to this man and you will wonder what kind of human being he is....I promise you
I don't understand , what do u mean pls?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by ignis: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
They aint gullible followers
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by guy222: 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
morikee:
Missed my jamb exam today, I'm really terrified.
How he take concern us? No be only terrified na terry G.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by guy222: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
diasporaman:
Apostle Joshua Selman, a Zaria based preacher who is in London for Apostolic meeting was awestruck when he asked members of the church to hold their hands and none was willing to take the risk. The UK is one of the most affected countries of the coronavirus epidemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMW0blG06V8
That was how my pastor said turn to your neighbour and give him or her kiss, now imagin a married man watching on tv and seeing another man kissing his wife, baba na to call family meeting be dat oh, or she go pack her things go live with the pastor. Nonsense and bobrisky.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by tunize(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB
I respect him o but that's my observation
Bros go listen to understanding people.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Siscooh: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2020
PasD:
Listen to this man and you will wonder what kind of human being he is....I promise you

All over Africa, the Remnants of God are glued to his messages. Especially younger people

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by stpaulisco: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2020
They should hold hand to continue spreading Corona virus because you are a pastor? Rubbish.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by anochuko01(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB
I respect him o but that's my observation
You're not far from the truth.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by willybaby(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
In Nigeria, all the congregation would hold theirs hands so far it's their pastor that told them to do so.Nigerian christians are like zombies
religious slaves... Ifu talk d sheeplely say no judge men of god
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by itswell10: 12:36am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:

exactly what is the application of priesthood this is what am saying priesthood apostolic dimension prophetic veto seeing in the spirit
what do we apply these messages in

Yahoo yahoo. I've answered you. All of you, you have no honour whatsoever in this generation. Shame on you all.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by UKBobo(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2020
They are religious but have rational, critical minds to make the demarcation between medicine and religion. Dem no be sheep oooo!

If you want to test yourself, look at my siggy.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Bianda24: 12:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Nigerians too can do it. In the video, some gullible people wanted to hold hands together if not that some people refrained from doing it.

Its alright people are beginning to be conscious of themselves.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by anochuko01(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:

My concern is for us to be relevant in future

in technology
in heath
in education
in research

not only in priesthood...etc
Lol... Once again I share your sentiments.
The issue with Christianity in Nigeria, most especially with most pastors is that they're all wired to produce or nurture more pastors. Hence, there preachings are so one sided that they somewhat lose relevance to people who aren't interested in becoming pastors.

This man never had a career in the secular world for long, that's if he ever had one. Therefore he would find it difficult to make sense to people who are building a career in the secular world.

Do you know why most youths run there? It's Because many are yet to discover their path in life.

I'm talking as a person who has been a church boy from teenage years and has been under the tutelage of people who are similar to him in style, until I discovered the path for my life.

Imagine one preacher castigating we youths back then for reading John Maxwell's books lol. I swallowed it o, until I later had sense. No be all of us go be pastors.

Churches need to upgrade and understand that it's gone beyond raising more pastors, but should now also start raising industrialists, techies, scientists etc. The answers to the prayers of Nigerian Christians are tied to this mystery.

The missionaries did so with education, the Pentecostals are doing well with politicians, even though they waited too long. It's time to upgrade.

Very soon, we'll start having churches and pastor that would have apostolic callings to techies and scientists in Nigeria.

God bless men like oyhakilome, bishop oyedepo, Emmanuel makandiwa, Sam adeyemi, poju oyemade and their likes.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Godsfavour78: 12:51am On Mar 19, 2020
40secondsMan:

Whaaat! Excuse me!
I listened to himbfor the first rime in2014 and his words changed my life instantly, man speaks real truth and revelations dat only come from the spirit.

Maybe i should send u some...
I listen to him last night on the tube. So I was shocked that this guy said that too. Intact the major thing about this apostle's message is that it is pratical.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Idris00(m): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2020
Covid-19 is around ��

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Godsfavour78: 1:00am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:

My concern is for us to be relevant in future

in technology
in heath
in education
in research

not only in priesthood...etc
so you expect a religious leader to teach about technology? Would you expect your science lecturer to start preaching when he is suppose to teach science and technology. You are just consumed with hate for things of God,the spirit and Religion. Free your mind from hate and you will see the practicality of his teaching.
Funny enough I sat down and listened to his message for the first time last night and the thing you said his teaching did not have is what made me love it. It was practical.
Before you think am his member I don't even know the name of his church, only listened to him last night.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by CanadaOrBust: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Healings and miracles only takes /took place on the pages of the Bible...

No true. What do u call placebo effect?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by gamyy(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:

exactly
what is the application of priesthood
this is what am saying
priesthood
apostolic dimension
prophetic veto
seeing in the spirit

what do we apply these messages in

Please listen to it very well
He spoke more on prayer in that message.
How through prayer, how can cause circumstances to change; causing things to manifest from the standpoint of prayer, as a priest.

Believers ought to pray.
You can apply that to your life and you'll begin to see results, IF YOU BELIEVE

God bless bro
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by olaorestephen(m): 1:14am On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=rattlesnake post=87563316] I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
That means you have not been making efforts to apply the words then. Try listening with an open heart and follow.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by olaorestephen(m): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
anochuko01:

Lol... Once again I share your sentiments.
The issue with Christianity in Nigeria, most especially with most pastors is that they're all wired to produce or nurture more pastors. Hence, there preachings are so one sided that they somewhat lose relevance to people who aren't interested in becoming pastors.

This man never had a career in the secular world for long, that's if he ever had one. Therefore he would find it difficult to make sense to people who are building a career in the secular world.

Do you know why most youths run there? It's Because many are yet to discover their path in life.

I'm talking as a person who has been a church boy from teenage years and has been under the tutelage of people who are similar to him in style, until I discovered the path for my life.

Imagine one preacher castigating we youths back then for reading John Maxwell's books lol. I swallowed it o, until I later had sense. No be all of us go be pastors.

Churches need to upgrade and understand that it's gone beyond raising more pastors, but should now also start raising industrialists, techies, scientists etc. The answers to the prayers of Nigerian Christians are tied to this mystery.

The missionaries did so with education, the Pentecostals are doing well with politicians, even though they waited too long. It's time to upgrade.

Very soon, we'll start having churches and pastor that would have apostolic callings to techies and scientists in Nigeria.

God bless men like oyhakilome, bishop oyedepo, Emmanuel makandiwa, Sam adeyemi, poju oyemade and their likes.
Good observation, but please listen to give me this mountain by Selman, he actually talked across all spheres of Life.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by dashing07(m): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Am yet to see a pastor perform with someone who is Coro positive,, na mouth dem just get
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by onlyinJESUS: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2020
He is obviously fake
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Stevven(m): 1:50am On Mar 19, 2020
It's not like bin Nigeria or Africa where people are RELIGIOUS ZOMBIES. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Arcbox(m): 1:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Nigerian youth please stop insulting your elders and pastors. There is no morality in some comments you guys make. You can have your reservations and act according to your conscience but don't get to social media space and insult your elders. Even some of us outside Nigeria see what morality and respect look like in other part of the world. Remember, when you disrespect and insult elders, you don't progress in life. please stop it and learn to comment positively. One love to you alllll.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Iluvmycontr3: 2:04am On Mar 19, 2020
thesicilian:
He thinks it's Nigeria where his members would sheepishly follow his commands no matter how dangerous to their health.

He's new in d west..
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by destinyoduwa: 2:50am On Mar 19, 2020
You dey mad you think say na Nigeria you dey"
You no even happy say member come church you dey say hold hand together..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Police Escort Arrive Church Event In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.