Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Sexual Frustration Leads To Depression, Satisfy Your Neighbors – Praise Effiong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexual Frustration Leads To Depression, Satisfy Your Neighbors – Praise Effiong (402 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Frustration Leads To Depression, Satisfy Your Neighbors – Praise Effiong by Supremeboss: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
A popular Facebook girl by name Praise Effiong who once made a post that she is sweet in the middle has dropped another bombshell and this time she is advising people with what we call very awkward advice. She took to her Facebook page a few hours ago to write and advise that people should look out for their neighbors or people living around them by way of satisfying them sexually if needed. Read all and see her post here
https://naijaresources.com/sexual-frustration-leads-to-depression-help-your-neighbors-and-satisfy-them-praise-effiong-advices/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Sales Tomatoes In Public. / My Experience At A Bank / A Woman Will Disrespect A Man, If She Feeds Her Home For Just 5 Days”,paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.