Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,191 members, 7,950,125 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE (2218 Views)

Passengers Experience Chaos As Conveyor Belts At MMIA Breakdown / Please Advice If Nigerians Are Turned Back At POE At Seychelles / Mauritius / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by Beehandz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kindly share your Point of Entry experience amidst the pandemic Corona virus
USA
UK
Nigeria
UAE
Qatar
China
Australia
South Africa
Schengen states (France, Italy, Germany etc)
and many more

Please specify your Airline and connecting airport to have substantial information for readers.

Kindly remember to stay safe and practice simple hygiene.

@seyewest @seun Please help move to front page

1 Like

Re: CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by samuel19222(m): 1:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Nice
Re: CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by Beehandz(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Beehandz:
USA
UK
Nigeria
UAE
Qatar
China
Australia
South Africa
and many more

Please specify your Airline and connecting airport to have substantial information for readers.

Re: CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by OlakunmiSMELTD: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Beehandz:
USA
UK
Nigeria
UAE
Qatar
China
Australia
South Africa
and many more

Oga, go rest. After all this ban everywhere, you re still talking about POE, POE point of Coronavirus no POC
Re: CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by Beehandz(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Oga, go rest. After all this ban everywhere, you re still talking about POE, POE point of Coronavirus no POC

If you don’t have any reasonable comment, kindly stay away

4 Likes

Re: CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by kunzzy4me(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Good morning all..pls this is good topic let share our POE experience here..thank you

1 Like

Re: CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by Beehandz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
My friend was telling me yesterday that her friend and her children arrived US yesterday and they asked the mother to go back and the children to stay because of coronavirus.

The kids are US citizen. Hence, reason for CBP asking the children to stay.
She came back to go back to Naija with the next available flight.

1 Like

Re: CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by Beautyaddy: 3:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Beehandz:
My friend was telling me yesterday that her friend and her children arrived US yesterday and they asked the mother to go back and the children to stay because of coronavirus.

The kids are US citizen. Hence, reason for CBP asking the children to stay.
She came back to go back to Naija with the next available flight.

Huh ...so she returned back to Nigeria without her kids?
Re: CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by Beehandz(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
She insisted and returned with her kids to naija
Beautyaddy:

Huh ...so she returned back to Nigeria without her kids?
Re: CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE by Beautyaddy: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Beehandz:

She insisted and returned with her kids to naija

Oh, okay...made more sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant They Jst Make D Plane Wit D Same Material Dey Use To Make D Blackbox??? / . / Any Nigerian In Madagascar? How Do You Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.