Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,717 members, 7,889,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

Why All Musicians Should Have A Good Stage Presence - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why All Musicians Should Have A Good Stage Presence (161 Views)

Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / I Suffer From Stage Fright - Help / Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why All Musicians Should Have A Good Stage Presence by MrSurd: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
They are so many reasons why music artiste, singers and performing arts should have a good stage presence.

Stage presence according to the oxford dictionary is simply ”the ability to command the attention of a theatre audience by the impressiveness of one’s manner or appearance”.

This may sound not understandable by the common uneducated man but I will explain in a simple understanding. Stage presence is the ability for a musician or a performer to be able to carry his or her stage a long with great performance. Stage presence is needed in any stage performing art field but today, I will be focusing more on the music artiste for the purpose if this topic and blog aim...

https://knaija.com/2020/03/18/why-all-musicians-should-have-a-good-stage-presence/

(1) (Reply)

Global Surveying And Multiview Spatial Development / Drug Control Administration Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Job 2020 / Working From Home - Migrate Your Business To The Cloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.