Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,006 members, 7,890,305 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Must Read For All Fresh Graduates, Corp Members And Serious Job Seekers!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must Read For All Fresh Graduates, Corp Members And Serious Job Seekers!!! (234 Views)

PWC Internship For Graduates, Corp Members And Masters Students / For Every Serious Job Seeker. Get In Here! / Dear UN-SERIOUS Job Seeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For All Fresh Graduates, Corp Members And Serious Job Seekers!!! by halogen5: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
“Opportunity comes but once.” Time and again, this phrase has proven to be more than just a wise saying, it has been validated as a dose of wisdom dished out by the wise and strictly for the smart.
Luck they say is when “opportunity meets preparedness”, and this is true. If I may ask you, how prepared are you for the life changing opportunity in your career you so desperately crave?

Ok, lets find out with this short test
1. Does your CV resonate with the standards and expectations of your potential employers?
2. Do you write your cover letter to suit each opening or use one across board?
3. Are you ready for difficult aptitude tests?
4. Do you have impressive social media handles that portray you in the best light?
5. Do you have and optimized LinkedIn page that connects you with the bigwigs in your field?

If your answer to more than two of these questions is no, it means that you might not be as prepared as you think for that big opportunity you desire.

How can I fix that?
Many youths might argue that in Nigeria today, jobs are secured on the premise of “connection”. While this might be true to a large extent, I can categorically state that at least 60% of employment in the public sector and 80% in the private sector are based on merit. Private organizations especially would not welcome a decline in their company’s value because they want to please a government official or their powerful allies, at least not all the time. So there remains a wide opening for smart and well prepared individuals who show good prospects during the recruitment phase. My advice has always been for agile job seekers to fall under this category.

Now back to the original question; “How can I fix that?”
Nigerian employers (multinationals, banks, industries, etc) are on the lookout for people they can train and trust to manage and grow their businesses. They search for able hands to add VALUE to their business, not just leeches who are there for the money.
There are three standard keys for getting and keeping a high paying job;
i. In order to get employed, you need to show how valuable you are
ii. In order to keep your job, you need to prove how valuable you are
iii. In order to attract positive recommendation and reach the peak of your career, you need to maintain and sustain your value before your employers.
With all these in place, you’d be on your way to the top of your career.

To help you achieve this, I have put together a priceless package with so many resources that would be invaluable to helping you secure your dream job. This package was organized based on the inputs of recruiters across various organizations with years of recruiting experience.

The package includes;
i. Invitation link to a Private Telegram Channel for exclusive job updates.
ii. Dragnet, GMAT and other aptitude test questions and answers.
iii. Job Interview Secrets (An Insider’s Guide to doing it the right way)
iv. LinkedIn Optimization Secrets (Beginners to Advanced Tutorials on LinkedIn)
v. CV and Resume Writing Secrets (Which to use and when)
vi. Cover Letter Writing (Tailoring your cover letter to suit each job advertisement)
vii. Editable CV and Cover Letter templates

PRICE; N15,000 N2000

(Please note that this promo price is valid for two weeks only)

Making it affordable doesn’t make it any less valuable

In the end, our lives would be measured by the opportunities we took and those we missed. Take more, miss less and you’d be called a success.

For further enquiries, please contact us on whatsapp via 09093379545 or give us a call.

...go get that job!!!

(1) (Reply)

Personal Driver Needed Urgently / I Write 100 Percent Unique Articles For Nigerian Bloggers For 1 Naira Per Word / Story For The Unemployment Period Ends Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.