Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (81853 Views)

Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / Covid-19: Fmic Releases Frequently Asked Questions On Coronavirus / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
lakesider:

Man that sits in the comfort of his home to analyse battle field
This discussion is not for kids, run along kiddo
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by lakesider(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
ovadozes:
Any Nigerian that dies of this disease was killed by this inept and moronic government, why didn't you close the border when WHO declared it pandemic, now how do you do contact tracing from Ibadan to Ekiti State??
God please save us!!!

U first said its Audio virus, now u are saying another, nawa o
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by rockdesage(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Are we still safe?
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by newdawn77(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Let this corona virus go now.
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by DEmejioba1: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
We have commenced the process of contact tracing,working with the federal ministry of health and world health organization.... Waiting for debunking story days to come. Aisan oni fi ara wa,ile wa se ibugbe o amin
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by blowjohn(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
ekwerendi:
Ebola, came in through a foreigner... Corona came in through foreigners.... Why?

Issaforeignthings

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by petitejolie(f): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
fkj950ax:

He was deceased. The virus doesn't stay alive in a dead human, unlike the Ebola strain.
its obvious he had it and it killed him. Why he no stay for where e dey .

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nairalandmonika: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
jaxxy:

And the care giver who came with the American from the us came back negative? They need to check that care giver very well.
It's possible, a husband and wife was tested in Singapore, the man was positive his wife was negative.
Apparently she was positive at a time but asymptomatic till her immune system cleared the virus off her body she had no symptoms.

However doctors were able to discover she had it b4 because there were antibodies in her blood showing her immune system had cleared the virus from her body
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
wman:
Where are those idiots who were shouting that it is a scam?

Trump said it was a hoax propagated by the Dems against him which was why he did nothing for 2 months after he was first told about being proactive which he downplayed and called fake news and as of today, NY alone has a recorded case of 2010 cases of covid19 virus and 50 States in the US now has hundreds of covid19 recorded cases.

Guess, proactive measure's was all that was needed and not playing politics with everything and anything.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
So Corona finally enters 9ja
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by tomdon(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
The test result wasn't negative and they didn't quarantine him
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by HabaHaba: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mrbenny001:
No body has died of covid virus in Nigeria read with your brain and stop spreading nonsense

Sir are you saying the American man that Ekiti govt just said died is STILL ALIVE?

Just like he was suspected and tested, later to die that was how the about 65 years old woman from Enugu that came back from UK died a day after she was tested "Negative '' to COVID-19

We must be careful in criticizing people on this platform, there's always some sense in some nonsense.
Live your life as if today is the last day.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Theoarhics: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is what the Yorubas would call 'oti wole'. The virus has fully entered due to the insensitivity of our govt. The virus is not a respecter of anyone including the president. So everyone should be careful.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
The figures are increasing by the hour 5 confirmed cases. 4 in Lagos and 1 in Ekiti. A suspected case in Katsina and another suspected patient died in Enugu. schools are still in session? People are forming immune. What a country.
Everyone shu be panicking abi? What u want in pandemonium.
Just encourage simple hygeine
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by petitejolie(f): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Amalekki:
Where is Obasanjo? He gave our people false hope as usual.
he don run enter house
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by edoairways: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very simple: Stay away from crowded places. Examples : Football viewing centers, parties, Ceremonies, Convocation, Assemblies, shows,weddings, schools, etc...

Churches and mosques also, but I am afraid some people might quote me for saying the truth.

Before you quote me, everyone should pray in his /her home. God is everywhere and he answers our prayers anywhere it's said.

Churches and mosques are gathering, but because of the virus, let every one does it at home.

Also, any bus carrying passengers without nose mask should be seized. Any one walking without nose mask, should go back to his home.
I agree with you
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by BusterG: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
It’s Obvious.

All forms of cases will start to pop up left , right and centre.

The stupid state governments and their fellow hungry federal parastatals (health and non-health) will want to cash out on this epidemic.

They won’t mind to smuggle in all sorts to make money at costs.

Who will eventually bear the brunt?

.......YOU!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Urchman200:
I thought u were among those that supported this government or have u guys started denying them?

Have u ever seen me supporting them?
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by DonroxyII: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
xyz123456:
We are in trouble. This is really scary. What did the America die of? Why is it inconclusive??
E no go better for Lord Luggard .... Nigeria is the first country in the world that declare Coronavirus test "inconclusive" ..... ahhh, God !

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Seunpaul01(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
pfadom:

Bad guy grin grin
Egungun don renew im visa back to heaven!

grin
U are d baddest.
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

It's possible, a husband and wife was tested in Singapore, the man was positive his wife was negative.
Apparently she was positive at a time but asymptomatic till her immune system cleared the virus off her body she had no symptoms.

However doctors were able to discover she had it b4 because there were antibodies in her blood showing her immune system had cleared the virus from her body

Ok Interesting.
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
haleymoon:
Why did the test on the American tested inconclusive, does this look like Nigerian election where everything is inconclusive till further notice.. wetin de even do this country, why in the hell would his test be inconclusive, which kind of blood him get... The should better come out and state his status or we conclude the test 4 him before midnight.. which kind of report be this during this time soo
Me am not waiting for any midnight
I've already concluded the text result in my mind
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by ariwoko205(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOOD NEWS!!! LEARN HOW TO PROTECT CAR FROM CAR THEFT & STOP THAT MECHANIC FROM TURNING PEOPLE'S CARs TO HIS ATM MACHINE NOW. ATTEND OUR ONE DAY DOUBLE PACKAGED TRAINING IN LAGOS FOR FREE ON HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER & HOW TO DIAGNOSE CAR TO DETECT PENDING & CURRENT FAULTs. BONUS!!! ALL INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS WILL ALSO BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE DIGITAL MARKETING TO ADVERTISE THE ABOVE SERVICES & ANY OTHER SERVICE TO THE EXPECTED PROSPECTS.
DATE: TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY

TIME: 9am
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08160410085
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
sapientia:
Why was the test on the American inconclusive?

Buhari made sure he kept our borders open until enough carriers have entered.

That man is a retar.d. like seriously why let our guard loose like that? Why hasn't he travelled out since then? But he was saying last week that he can't stop foreigners from entering into the country. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Seunpaul01(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
jimmyolasun:
it haff finished...

and I still pass Ibadan last weekend before attending Sunday service for church..

why I nojust stay for house and sin my sin peacefully

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
I just pray this thing has not started spreading here like this without people even knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by halfcurrent(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
DropsMic:

They left the border open so enough confirmed cases can come into the country... Ergo qualifying Nigeria for the support WHO has already pledged to give affected African Countries..

Also if there's any support given to affected African nations in the future, Nigeria go follow chop inside

That's how deep greed and corruption in Nigeria is..

Even the so called border closure will only take effect from Fri. 20th. Not even wef. What a country. More cases will arrive tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Zealoy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
I thought they said its audio corona virus, I thought they said corona virus no dey catch African man for Naija soil OK na...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by peacettw: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
And a silly Arrow was asking me here to watch my unguarded statements when I called our leaders idiots and simpletons for not closing the border before now. I hope he is reading the fall out of that decision

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by selemo: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
This one might wipe out the most stupid human race on earth. A whole human race that refuse to think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Skmoda360(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
na now Buhari no say he suppose cancel flight and all that.....that man is just too wicked and evil undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 / 288 New COVID-19 Cases, 1240 Tested, 140 Discharged And 3 Deaths On May 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.