Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,244 members, 7,943,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

13 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With 10k, 20k ,30k, 40k And 50k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 13 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With 10k, 20k ,30k, 40k And 50k (403 Views)

Where Can I Invest My 10k,20k,or50k / Make 10k - 20k Weekly On DSB / 10 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With 10k, 20k ,30k, 40k And 50k by Lovethjayru(f): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Starting a business in Nigeria can be difficult when there is no capital to begin. People are filled with great ideas, equipped with business spirit, and want to start this business here and there. In a further aspiration to start it all, many proceeded further to the extent of securing loan, yet there is no much available loan source and if at all there was, the interest is not favourable.

As an entrepreneur, there are major things you need to consider before talking of the start up capital, neglecting the basic things could be the same reasons why you have not been able to start your business.

How about starting a business with low capital without loan? Many entrepreneurs, possibly most, start with little capital when they launch their businesses. So, if you have some money to invest, you’re ahead of the game. Instead of delving into the ideas that I don’t have enough money. There are many businesses in Nigeria you can start with as low 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k, 50k. And of course you can go for something that requires a bit more money up front if you can. In this article i’m going to scale you through some of these lucrative businesses and i believe at the end of your reading you would find it useful and be motivated to get something for yourself..........Read more....[url].https://www.schooldrillers.com/businesses-you-can-start-in-nigeria-with-10k-20k-30k/
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders,which Location Is Best For Starting A Tiles Business? / Free Training That You Will Earn From Everyday / Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.