Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:12 PM

Who Is Really A Nigger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Really A Nigger (505 Views)

Nigeria Which Means “nigger Area” Was Given To The Country By Flora Louise Shaw / Is Ghana Really A Haven Compared With Nigeria / Is Satan Really A Black Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really A Nigger by redsun(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
The term NIGGER as a derogatory word turn out to mean losers,race,location and sex notwithstanding

The mentally enslave of this world are the niggers,the miserable.Those that lack chronically from one thing or the other are the niggers.It could be the rich,it could be the poor,niggers are of different stages.
Re: Who Is Really A Nigger by Faeb: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2010
It is fools like you that use such derogatory terms. You can hardly hang two words together to make a coherent sentence, yet you wish to redefine words that have already been defined by your betters.

Dude, I lost any respect for you on the day you repeatedly posted that you would p.i.m.p your wife for papers abroad and not care who the father of your kids was. Now you want to add this deeply insulting thread to that.
Re: Who Is Really A Nigger by redsun(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
Faeb:

It is fools like you that use such derogatory terms. You can hardly hang two words together to make a coherent sentence, yet you wish to redefine words that have already been defined by your betters.

Dude, I lost any respect for you on the day you repeatedly posted that you would p.i.m.p your wife for papers abroad and not care who the father of your kids was. Now you want to add this insulting thread.

You just identified your self as one of the niggers.You are a believer.
Re: Who Is Really A Nigger by redsun(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2010
Wake up people and redefine things.See it your own way and live with it.Believe in nothing but yourself and what makes sense.

(1) (Reply)

Death Toll Rises In Jos To 36 / Pope Denounces Attacks In Nigeria / Mark To Aregbesola-you Are An Area Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.