Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,014 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ (57218 Views)

BREAKING: Akeredolu Proceeds On Medical Leave, Transfers Power To Deputy / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by Boscolo: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
vibre:
Why do they want them arrested? Because they proved their self in an inter agency battle with the police? Will you be talking If it was the police that won? You people are just being biased. All soldiers involved in that battle should be promoted, they proved their expertise and represented the army competently.

Nigeria will never , I repeat never grow if people like this exist. The reason why people are angree and believe in jungle justice is because of injustice,and I'm shocked people liked his comment.

"You killed police officers and find out someone is in handcuff", why not interrogate the person before releasing him. Sometimes I wonder what Nigeria will become 10yrs from now with people like you in the system. ����
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by lukency(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Here is Nigeria where any kind of rubish can happen.
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by es144000: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
What are the policemen waiting for,cant they get him?
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by maasoap(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
potbelly:
What are you saying sir?
Do you have any idea of the storyline?
A Soldier who allegedly authorized the killing of policemen who arrested a notorious kidnapper and you are saying all this?
Indeed this country has a long way to go...
Boscolo:

Nigeria will never , I repeat never grow if people like this exist. Sometimes I wonder what Nigeria will become 10yrs from now with people like you in the system. ����
Oga, that was sarcasm.

Hotfreez:

And this one's mother is somewhere thinking she has a child.

Haba! That's too much now!
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by dragunov: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
vibre:
Why do they want them arrested? Because they proved their self in an inter agency battle with the police? Will you be talking If it was the police that won? You people are just being biased. All soldiers involved in that battle should be promoted, they proved their expertise and represented the army competently.

Oga, don't celebrate uniformed criminality. This army captain was obviously neck deep in the kidnap operation. He knows the kidnap boss, supplies him with tools, get proceeds and cuts, supplies intelligence. Etc .He ordered his men, who are also into this criminality, to knock off those detectives because he was going to get exposed.

Officers post3d to the oil regions in Nigeria involve themselves in oil bunkering, oil theft, sea piracy, illegal sales of arms. They are always in sync with the local criminals of those regions. That is where they make bad money. A lot of it. Their counterparts in the North resort to assisting kidnappers, cattle rustlers and terrorists. That is where they make their money. Who do you think takes the lion share of all the hundreds of millions those Fulani criminals demand for?
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by Legendguru: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
course or death by hanging
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by bigiyaro(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
if I talk say na the top military echelon, the main caucus, the real puppeteers way dey use and manipulate civilians aka politicians dey behind all the insecurity shi.t in naija, dem go say I too dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by SciLab: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Farki:

Why encourage lawlessness on both sides? Sometimes I baffled at the things Nigerians complain about.

This is nothing like encouraging lawlessness, the police have made many families cry by killing their innocent sons and husbands.

They hardly bring to book erring officers, so why should Nigerians cry for them, now that a higher power is bearing down on them?
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by dragunov: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
maasoap:

Oga, that was sarcasm.

Haba! That's too much now!

There is time for everything. There is time to be sarcastic and there is time to engage in productive and constructive discourse.
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by Olunmercy56(f): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
ecowas:

All the innocent blood that was shed will not allow these wicked people to have peace of mind

Amen sad
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by dragunov: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
es144000:
What are the policemen waiting for,cant they get him?

Somebody that they should just waste and disappear with his corpse.

1 Like

Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by Excuzeme: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
vibre:
Why do they want them arrested? Because they proved their self in an inter agency battle with the police? Will you be talking If it was the police that won? You people are just being biased. All soldiers involved in that battle should be promoted, [/b]they proved their expertise and represented the army competently.

[b]Please where did you buy the Weed you are on, it is very potent and l need to get it for a Doh in my neighbourhood, so he too can run mental.

Some of you are just unable to compartmentalise your Emotions and What is the Right thing to do, a very very bad weakness in any 'humanbeing'.

Anyway, the Captain involved, Balarabe, is a Northerner, Buhari and Buratai will protect him at all cost!
Just imagine, someone wanted for Murder is being sent on Course, by the Chief of Army Staff/Nigerian Army at the expense of tax payers?
Buhari has finished this country's Unity, completely.
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by preciousfuture: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Citytrend:
Not sure I'm surprise.

My only surprise is the fact that the Abuja Politicians has chosen Propaganda over image rebranding for our dear country

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Send me a pm.I need a logo
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by Citytrend: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
preciousfuture:

Send me a pm.I need a logo
please seen my profile for my contact info. Thanks
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by chatinent: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Perfectdanny:

I need medical cert can you link me up?
Send a mail to me (using email on my signature).
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by Ryan03(f): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of it but it's high time everyone is held responsible for their actions in this country, be it a police officer, army officer or civillians...u can't because u are a uniform man then u have the right to kill anyone..the mechanic that was killed last year by police officer, the threats people gets from police officers that they can kill anyone and nobody will hold them responsible, yet they go scot-free..what do we do to that bro?
everyone should be held responsible for their actions but you are holding the is men for the actions of others simply because they are under the same organization. What if everyone from your town are held responsible for the crimes of a few?
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by Ryan03(f): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
einsteine:

The police, the NPF, is a net negative on the Nigerian society. They are one of the ones that caused the country to be a shithole.

Ogun kill NPF
you are delusional
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by ahaz: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
jacoik:
wow!!! Take ❤️ bro, but the fact is that we always feel excited each time we hear calamity befalling police because of their evil deed to us
well remembering the SARS issue I quite agree with you.
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by BENEAMATA: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
RichBoy247:
I think god of Thunder should settle this once and for all
so shall it be ! sad
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by stormborn28(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
vibre:

Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by xpool(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by sirakinoguns(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2020
vibre:

Thou speaketh balderdash
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by Chibyklatest: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2020
seunlayi:
A shame on buratai if this is true, why is he free?
Please sir, there is nothing to Shame about, infact the police deserve more. This is exactly what they have been doing to civilians in the name of securing the Nation. I will even promote the Army with immediate effect.
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by Iceberg3: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad from there,he’ll become a state governor/coas.FEAR NORTH

Even president cos you yorubas will surely make it possible just like buhari

grin
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by AOB1: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
potbelly:
What are you saying sir?
Do you have any idea of the storyline?
A Soldier who allegedly authorized the killing of policemen who arrested a notorious kidnapper and you are saying all this?
Indeed this country has a long way to go...
I know say wetin that guy talk weak you grin don't worry yourself that guy is just an illiterate fellow grin grin
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by AOB1: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
TA4TA4:

Sometimes, na spiritual justice like the one below seem right for all the annoying cases of injustice in Nigeria.

All is well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_GDMTbjLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2qf5ce1224
Bros abeg wetin happen in the first video bcoz I don't understand
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by TA4TA4: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
AOB1:
Bros abeg wetin happen in the first video bcoz I don't understand

Someone was killed and in the quest to find who the killer was, suspects were brought to face a native doctor.

The woman who the broom hooked on her neck is the wife of the dead man
Re: Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ by AOB1: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
TA4TA4:

Someone was killed and in the quest to find who the killer was, suspects were brought to face a native doctor.

The woman who the broom hooked on her neck is the wife of the dead man
ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine / See What A Nigerian Prison In Kaduna Looks Like (photos) / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.