Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. (4094 Views)

Oyinbo Client Came To Marry Yahoo Boy Girlfriend / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Shares Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by sammycashly: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lilbest3:
The foolishness here is really impressive.
There is no way a legit boy can date a girl who dated a yahoo boy.
You don chop?
You are using infinix your babe is using iPhone xs max and planning to upgrade to 11 pro Max na BP go kill you Las las
That's what he's actually talking about not this rubbish ritual you people are yapping about
I swear na only you get sense for this tread...I tire o....thats what the guy is actually saying
Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Joystark(f): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
True talk
Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by freethinker01: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
How would one know a girl that has once dated a gee guy? It all boils down to the chant that guys should get married to a virgin, that's only way to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Kingsteve(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Erigga u are wasting ur time ... Likes of kingsteve will s.uck a Yahoo girl's pvsse to sahara desert even if he saw Yahoo girl on her forehead grin grin

Woman, why this dangerous obsession with me?
I believe there are other good looking men in PH city, who would like to screw you senseless, and make your eyes. bulge out more.

Let me be!
I'm not interested!
Na by force?
See me see wahala ooo!
Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Alfather: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Their destiny already has being use to do oshole

1 Like

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by noCAP(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is a fact. most girls have been used to renew jazz. na for Lagos the thing worst pass though. If you think i am lying, get very close to a Yahoo boy and tell him you'll want to work with him, or you want to learn his work, you'll be shocked. As things dey for street now eh, if you no plus up, na hunger go kee you laslas

2 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by luvyaself95(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Thanks God I don't sex my ex that once dated yahoo guy.

1 Like

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by adexpa(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lilbest3:
The foolishness here is really impressive.
There is no way a legit boy can date a girl who dated a yahoo boy.
You don chop?
You are using infinix your babe is using iPhone xs max and planning to upgrade to 11 pro Max na BP go kill you Las las
That's what he's actually talking about not this rubbish ritual you people are yapping about

i caught this before my post......he is actually talking about the frustration the girl will put you cus her taste go don high, she will nearly demand heaven from you and if care is not taken, she can ruin you as a guy that is just coming up n hustling legit

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex / Help My Female Lecturers Are Eyeing Me / N&ked Couple Arrested For Having S3x In Broad Daylight At Public Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.