Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Missing Policeman Found With Pregnant Side-chic – Wife Reacts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Policeman Found With Pregnant Side-chic – Wife Reacts (589 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Policeman Found With Pregnant Side-chic – Wife Reacts by IbomRant: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2020
A police officer, who was announced missing in November 2019, has finally been found. He was found healthy with another woman who’s pregnant for him.

In a post shared on the popular microblogging platform, Twitter, a lady identified simply as @Iyemelon narrated the story of the police officer.

The lady explained that the police officer is her neighbour. According to her, the man went missing and his wife nearly lost her mind.
SEE DETAILS IN LINK BELOW
https://ibomrant.com/missing-policeman-found-with-pregnant-side-chic-wife-reacts/

Re: Missing Policeman Found With Pregnant Side-chic – Wife Reacts by misreal(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
This is not funny oh..
Was it his wife that declared him missing, or the police force?
Re: Missing Policeman Found With Pregnant Side-chic – Wife Reacts by Abfinest007(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2020
police

(1) (Reply)

My Family Need Your Help Pls / Pls Am I Over Reacting About My Mum's Behaviour? / Which Of These Do Suggest For Female Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.