Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Build My First Messenger Chat Bot From Scratch - Medico Chat 1.0 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Build My First Messenger Chat Bot From Scratch - Medico Chat 1.0 (813 Views)

Join Medical Digital Consulting (medico) Project As Freelance Programmer / Facebook Chat Bot Wit Page Fr Sell / Data Subscription From A Chat Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Build My First Messenger Chat Bot From Scratch - Medico Chat 1.0 by jetroolowole(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2020
I hereby present to you MeDiCo Chat Bot 1.0

MeDiCo Chat is a Customer Care, Work Collaboration & Marketing Tool Artificial Intelligent Chat Bot for Medical Facilities and Health Consultants.

To sign up as a promoter to hospitals and medical facilities in your area or beyond, comment Marketer below.

To stay up-to-date on feature releases, like the page below.
https://www.facebook.com/Medico-Chat-108559837424542/

MeDiCo Chat 1.0 Demo Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQRlrSC-sy8

The next version MeDiCo Chat 1.1 will see the introduction of the following features:

1. Introduction of COVID-19 Module in the Medical Emergencies section for customers.
2. Adding Facebook page Comment-to-Messenger feature for lead generation.
3. Introduction of GUI Webview with React UI for the staff area on report, forms, survey, poll and voting.
4. Introduction of Postgres relational database with Sequelize ORM for improved customer care experience with AI features to enable users utilize some existing API in our project.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cisco-torch Kali Linux Installation And Use / Church Website In Php/mysql With Free Source Code Download / Hp Elite Book 840 G3 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.