Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,572 members, 7,926,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:48 PM

“I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] (617 Views)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by tmonaco(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
One Isaac Boniface, 20, has been arrested by the men of the Nigerian Police Force Plateau State Command for the brutal rape of a 4-year-old girl in the state.

The suspect, Isaac Boniface, while being paraded by the police in Plateau state said he mistakenly raped the girl in his compound one morning.

He is a resident of forest community of Riyom Local Government Area of Plateau State, and was among the 25 suspects paraded by the Police in Plateau State yesterday, for various criminal activities.

According to Daily trust, Isaac Boniface while speaking with newsmen said he knew his action was devilish but that “It was a mistake”.

The State Police Commissioner, Issac Akinmoyede told journalists that the suspect will be charged to court as soon as possible.

In other news, a suspected Nigerian drug peddler has been booked by the Bengaluru City Police under the stringent Prevention of Illicit Traffic in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act which provides for year-long detention without bail.

Watch him here http://ambajay.com/2020/03/19/i-mistakenly-raped-her-man-arrested-for-defiling-4-year-old-girl-says/

1 Share

Re: “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by cRobo: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Also throw him in jail mistakenly
Re: “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by agitator: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
and you will mistakenly spend 14years in prison. wink wink wink
Re: “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by GboyegaD(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
What silly mistake is that? Can't think of a penalty strong enough for him.
Re: “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by tmonaco(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin
Re: “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by Kingdonik(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
A sick human being shouldn't be harbour around the Normal human being. All road leads to a correctional facility for him.
Re: “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by tmonaco(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin angry angry
Re: “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by Lightangel65: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
We should just mistakenly blow his dick with shotgun
Re: “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by tmonaco(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: “I Mistakenly Raped Her”, Man Arrested For Defiling 4-year-old Girl Says [video] by kiddkash(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
how do you mistakenly rape someone.
did you step on banana pill and landed on top of her with your hand over her mouth?

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month vs April Fool (wish or prank?) / What Does This Picture Tell? / Covid19: Couple Having S£x In St James's Park Yards, Buckingham Palace. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.