Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,267 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Do I Take Down A Fake Waste Disposal Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Take Down A Fake Waste Disposal Company (648 Views)

How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One / Is This A Fake N1000 Note Or CBN Error? (Photo) / How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Take Down A Fake Waste Disposal Company by fxtreme(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I live and do business in Imo state, Nigeria.

Sometime last year, I was served a letter in my office from a private company. In this letter, it was stated that this company would henceforth take on the responsibility of waste disposal for shops and residents in the area, for a minimum fee of N500 per month for the smallest shops, while bigger shops would pay N1,000.
My problems with this company are:

1. I went to CAC and found out that this company is non-existent in their database despite having a LTD attribute to its name thereby posing as a Limited Liability Company.

2. The company imposes it's services on all shop owners in the area and failure to comply results in violent carting away of shop properties. This goes against the basic right to services according to the consumer protection council.

3. I dispose all my trash by myself and yet still forced to pay the company for no work done.

Now before I take action, I have decided to come here to get opinions and recommendations on this and every stone unturned.

Your advices are highly welcomed. Thank you all.
Re: How Do I Take Down A Fake Waste Disposal Company by ignitewatch(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tell the rest shop owners, then you guys should write CAC/ copy Commissioner of police and Sue whoever that is behind that company...

(1) (Reply)

PETROL STATION / Trade Nigeria........trade With Nigeria / Earn N8000 Or More Weekly With Just N700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.