Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Sars Experience - Kelly Phasey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sars Experience - Kelly Phasey (315 Views)

They Had Guns To My Head - Illbliss Shares His SARS Experience / Man Shares His Harrowing SARS Experience, Today, In Lagos / Reekado Banks And His Ugly Sars Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sars Experience - Kelly Phasey by Kellyphasey: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
While heading to the office today, the tricycle which I was an occupant was stopped by men of NPF (SARS) and I was singled out from the keke.

Full of confidence and charisma, I alighted and stood head on with the SARS officer with my dark sun shed to complement my thick dark beards and my portfolio that contains my PC hanged on my right arm.

The next conversation will shock you.

Full details: https://rocklandhousetv.com/my-sars-experience-kelly-phasey/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Transfer:Ronaldo Might Be Listed Among The TransferList For Juventus This Season / Things She Want To Hear when she Is Bored / Sarkodie To Hold Massive Show In Lagos After COVID19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.