Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

Learn Graphics Design And Make Money From Your Home - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Graphics Design And Make Money From Your Home (1165 Views)

How To Create Professional Logo Designs On Smartphone And Make Money With It / Learn Graphics Design & Video Editing @ Your Comfort Zone In Few Months ! !! !! / Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Graphics Design And Make Money From Your Home by yusufu16: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
I want to teach serious Nigerians who wants to earn a living with graphics design like me or supplement their income.

I only need 500 students on the Telegram Channel /Learngraphics

So if you are interested, indicated your interest by joining the Telegram Channel.

What you learn.

1. Websites where you can download fantastic free graphics and just edit it for your clients.

2. How to make your graphic design eye catching.

3. How and where you can download photos to use in your graphics design.

4. How to download premium photos on Getty images free.

5. Basics of Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop

So to join just go to

t . me/ learngraphics without the spaces

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphics Design And Make Money From Your Home by yusufu16: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yes slot is still open. Join Now on Telegram

t . me/ learngraphics without the spaces
Re: Learn Graphics Design And Make Money From Your Home by oluwaseunadebay(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
I find it difficult to add you

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Undergoing Video And Sound Editing Training / Eko Graphix Box / Vga + Capturing Device 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.