Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why Government Of Compensation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Government Of Compensation? (887 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) / Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Government Of Compensation? by Raymo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2007
Please i want to know when Nigeria will stop this government of compensation? in a more serious note this has dragged this nation down to "WORK DONE EQUALS TO ZERO" pls help me out. Someone wants to go out of government he will look for some other to compensate WHY! WHY! WHY!. Judgeoooooooooooo
Re: Why Government Of Compensation? by Seun(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
What are you talking about? What do you mean by "government of compensation"?
Re: Why Government Of Compensation? by Raymo(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2007
I mean government of selection at stage we have people that are through the process of electioneering not people they feel they want to favour.

(1) (Reply)

Obj: Now Ex-president / Imo State Armed Robber Retirement Program / Nigeria: The Republic In Jail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.