Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,954 members, 7,973,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? (718 Views)

T.B Joshua Did Not Steal Your wife,but Rather You Gave Her To him@pastor Kayode / 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery / I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2010
Do I need to catch her sleeping deeply in her house or commit sin of lying by her side without touchery to know if she snores while asleep? Which way NLS?
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2010
How do you know that YOU do not snore?
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Mcleo007(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2010
The only way to find out is to have her sleep over at ur place b4 u eventually get married. By the way,why open a thread for such a topic? U dnt need an advice on that,do u!
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Woke4all(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2010
Rubbish!

THREAD LOCKED
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Joagbaje(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2010
@poster,
That's one of the beauty of being submitted to a pastor. All these issues bordering on medical conditions, physical disabilities mental and otherwise are dealt with in the counselling session in churches, they are obligated to lay their cards on the table and hold nothing back. As they open up , they are still taught how to join faith together to deal with the problems.
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2010
"Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does?"
                           i
                           i
                          \/
    oh wat a thread.
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by adamse(f): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2010
@post gabbish!!!
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by 5solas(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2010
Why do you have such a high 'credit load' on your wife not snoring? There are far more weightier issues. On the average I think the likelihood of

your marrying a wife who snores is less than 10%, but with the way you are going about this, it might just be a 100%!
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Joagbaje(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2010
Jenwitemi:

How do you know that YOU do not snore?

Good question. Actually everybody snores! One time or the other. For different reasons, fatigue,tiredness blockade of the lounges, position on the bed etc. Some may not be as loud But some other snores as loud as a generator.
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2010
I'm so sure d no. Of u dat 've commented so far are victims with High-Pitch Snores! It is disturbing, irritating & above all an unhealthy habit! I hate NOISY SNORERS take it or leave it, & I kw a lot of CORRECT people dat dislike it.@ mcleo, I kw U smwher,U snore badly! May God deliver U
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 26, 2010
@5solas & Adamse I'm sure dat d snoring combination of d two of U produces d sound of aeroplane engine! Tufiaa.
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Zodiac61(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2010
Joagbaje:

@poster,
That's one of the beauty of being submitted to a pastor. All these issues bordering on medical conditions, physical disabilities mental and otherwise are dealt with in the counselling session in churches,  they are obligated to lay their cards on the table and hold  nothing back. As they open up , they are still taught how to join faith together to deal with the problems. 

The pastor as the fount of all knowledge.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not satisfied with lying and taking 10% of people's incomes, they now want to worm their way into their followers' bedrooms.
I wonder what the biblical position on snoring is. In which part of the Old Testament is snoring punishable by stoning, or any of the idiotic punishments found in the bible?
Not only is this thread moronic, the answer above must count as one of the silliest I have ever come across on Nairaland.
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by InesQor(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
And ironically, this is the same guy who created a thread saying courtship is a sin undecided
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by xandy84: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2010
you are sick bro, every body snores when they are tired but what makes me sadi you are sick is that out of all the important issues to marriage,,,, is snoring that you can cause you an upset, dont worry, i have this thread deleted
Re: I Dont Want A Snorer As Wife But How Do I Find Out If She Does? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2010
I jus discoverd dat xandy84 & inesquor are NOISY SNORERS, sorry I brushd ur ego! I maintain my stand jus any non noisy snorer out there!

(1) (Reply)

Why He Is A Loving God / Real, Durable Riches & Wealth / A Pastor And Muslim At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.