Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,619 members, 7,930,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:49 AM

Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD (7476 Views)

65” 2021/2022 Ultra Slim LG C1 Oled Webos Tv / SAMSUNG and TOSHIBA Smart Premium 4K TV 55'' Inches For Sale / Relocation Sales : High End LG Oled TV, Sound Bar, Fridge And Other Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2020
humblesteve:

God no go shame us

How’s biz/work and life ?
Been awhile sir
Everything is fine. Hope you are doing great?
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by humblesteve(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2020
themonk:

Everything is fine. Hope you are doing great?
Yes boss
Thanks and do have a great day ahead
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
For bosses, best Graphics in town.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2020
themonk:
I purchased a new Samsung 2019 QLED, I was going to hang the OLED in my room but after considerations I decided to let go of the baby.

Has the best graphics out there, very clean and solid. Slim with wonderful design.

And before I forget it is a curved screen TV which means you can view it at different angles without losing the quality of the viewing experience.

LG Smart TV with Web OS
Has apps like Netflix, Yuppy TV, YouTube and many others.
Model number is 55EC930V
Location?
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
Location?
Lagos but can be sent anywhere.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
themonk:

Lagos but can be sent anywhere.
My friend in Abuja is actually interested. The only challenge is if you can reduce the price.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
My friend in Abuja is actually interested. The only challenge is if you can reduce the price.
Chat me up on whatsapp or call let's talk.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Available
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by yeman1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
greenhulk:

The OLED he is selling doesn't support 4k HDR while the qled supports it.

How can I know that this tv is 4k supports instead of buying what is not 4k and seller proving it that it is 4k?'
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
yeman1:

How can I know that this tv is 4k supports instead of buying what is not 4k and seller proving it that it is 4k?'

Whenever u want to buy any appliance, Google the model number online and u will see it's features with the production year. This TV is a very good TV. It's a flagship tv as a matter of fact, OLED TVs no be for small boys. If u don't do 4k gaming u have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by yeman1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
greenhulk:

Whenever u want to buy any appliance, Google the model number online and u will see it's features with the production year. This TV is a very good TV. It's a flagship tv as a matter of fact, OLED TVs no be for small boys. If u don't do 4k gaming u have nothing to worry about.

I want to use it with my ps4 , that's why I'm asking .
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
yeman1:

I want to use it with my ps4 , that's why I'm asking .

U will enjoy it with ur PS4 as the normal PS4 does not support 4k. But if u are using PS4 pro and u wanna enjoy the full potential of ur console u are better off getting a tv with 4k HDR. The PS4 slim also supports HDR but not 4k.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Rhaspody(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
bro why sell a 2015 model lg tv for 250k?
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by yeman1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
greenhulk:

U will enjoy it with ur PS4 as the normal PS4 does not support 4k. But if u are using PS4 pro and u wanna enjoy the full potential of ur console u are better off getting a tv with 4k HDR. The PS4 slim also supports HDR but not 4k.

Ok, thanks.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Rhaspody:
bro why sell a 2015 model lg tv for 250k?
Because it's a flagship and OLED. I am willing to Negotiate though.

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
yeman1:

Ok, thanks.
Chat me up on whatsapp, let's negotiate.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
The TV looks great, the pictures does not justify sef.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
Available, Halla

1 Like

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by drexel39(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2020
themonk:
Available, Halla
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2020
Available, chat me up
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2020
Still available
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2020
Available
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by kingmorgan(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2020
I pick up tomorrow 120k. You talk about getting your number on your contact but there is no number there and even on your other post.
Post your number man so people can reach you .
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2020
kingmorgan:
I pick up tomorrow 120k. You talk about getting your number on your contact but there is no number there and even on your other post.
Post your number man so people can reach you .
Sorry bro, the way nairaland works if you don’t set your signature you can’t see someone else’s signature but I’ve added my number now also to my personal text so you can see it now. It can’t go for that amount sha, you can check for my number now.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by kingmorgan(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2020
There is no need then, it is a 2015 tv the last time I went to Alaba for window shopping for TV I was surprised that things are not that expensive inside the market without third man.unless one is buying samsung that is what is expensive every other tv like Panasonic are far cheaper for same year and specification of samsung. If you can agree let me know so I can go to bank on time tomorrow morning cus of crowds
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2020
kingmorgan:
There is no need then, it is a 2015 tv the last time I went to Alaba for window shopping for TV I was surprised that things are not that expensive inside the market without third man.unless one is buying samsung that is what is expensive every other tv like Panasonic are far cheaper for same year and specification of samsung. If you can agree let me know so I can go to bank on time tomorrow morning cus of crowds
Please go to Alaba and buy for 120k, Thank you. Even the screen alone is more than that, do a search of the model number on nairaland and see how much it is been sold.

From your argument a G wagon of 2105 should be sold like all 2015 cars. Do you know what an OLED TV is? I knew you are not serious for rating LG lower than Samsung, both are in the same class.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 05, 2020
Wow this a 2015 TV.... You bought it Belgium not even brand new, I can get better spec with that price or below that price. Qled 55 inches goes for 230k here
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
Kenwood007:
Wow this a 2015 TV.... You bought it Belgium not even brand new, I can get better spec with that price or below that price.
How do you know I bought it Belgium? I mean you just pull an assumption out of the air?

Listen, do a search of the model number on nairaland and then let me know how much even Alaba sellers on nairaland sell it
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
Kenwood007:
Wow this a 2015 TV.... You bought it Belgium not even brand new, I can get better spec with that price or below that price. Qled 55 inches goes for 230k here
A Qled is not better than an OLED. Do you even know what you are talking about? QLED is made by Samsung OLED is made by LG. This TV is an OLED.
Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
Kenwood007:
This is the same TV sold by an Alaba seller for 270k.

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by themonk(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
Kenwood007:
This is the same TV sold by an Alaba seller for 270k...

2 Likes

Re: Very Clean And Slim LG OLED TV 55" With The Best Graphics. SOLD by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
themonk:

How do you know I bought it Belgium? I mean you just pull an assumption out of the air?

Listen, do a search of the model number on nairaland and then let me know how much even Alaba sellers on nairaland sell it
just placed a call and it sold for 170k last... And mind you Samsung TV is more expensive than LG tvs even in spec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brand New Toshiba Satellite L300 For Sale / Smart Power Bank 30,000mah Electricity/solar Charging 5k (pics) / HV-800 Wireless Bluetooth Headset For Sale At Cheap Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.